DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Pumpin' Iron

Pumpin' Iron Forum for any kind of work out discussions.

Old 02-11-2017, 07:06 AM   #1301
KBScobravert
Lifer
VIP Member

Keep it up man.

I can't imagine dropping off T for anything right now. On my 6th day, everyone in my tent starts asking what is wrong with me. My attitude dips hard. That is on a 120mg once a week on the same day. I may have to start doing mine every 7 days. So start on a sunday then next week hit on saturday then next week friday etc.

My weight loss and gains have been F'ing great. I'm down to 192 (just weighed). I took a month off from the creatine and just got back on it 7 days ago...so I am retaining water surely. I figure without being on it, I would be around 189/190.

Finally getting to order new pants. 36s are getting loose so time for some 34's. I figure by the time they get here in a month, they will be perfect.

My workouts have been great. Just changed things up a little now that I am at the strength level I want and I am working on weights where I can get 15, 12, 10, 8 and dropset 8 reps in. This first week is finding the right numbers that challenge me but not too heavy that I can not get all the reps each set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeG. View Post
Keep it up everyone!

I'm getting back on the bandwagon. I kind of slacked off with eating and I can tell the weight is slowly creeping back on. I had got down to 184 and into a medium shirt comfortably. Now with terrible eating, I'll hover at 190. I'll clean it up this week and see where I'm at. I think I'll get back down to 187 by cleaning the crap out of my gut but my scale still shows I'm up 1% body fat.

I also took a break with test injections about 3-4 months ago...I'm going to get blood work done to see what my natural levels are. I'm hoping this isn't playing a big role in the weight gain. I'll most likely get back on it...I just wanted a break for a while.

Last edited by KBScobravert; 02-11-2017 at 07:24 AM.
KBScobravert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:16 AM   #1302
Probie
Don'tyouknowit'smebro?
VIP Member

Kieth, I have the SOFLETE Juggernaut program if you want it.

I got separated from all the guys I was working out with during airborne hold and the first few days of airborne I had gotten a little lazy, put on a few pounds. I found some Air Force SOF guys and they have been kicking my ass these last couple days. Finally back into the swing of it.
And find that I am the baby of the bunch
But that's okay, I still keep in stride,
Cause all I'm here to do is just wiggle your behind
Probie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 12:46 PM   #1303
KBScobravert
Lifer
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Probie View Post
Kieth, I have the SOFLETE Juggernaut program if you want it.

I got separated from all the guys I was working out with during airborne hold and the first few days of airborne I had gotten a little lazy, put on a few pounds. I found some Air Force SOF guys and they have been kicking my ass these last couple days. Finally back into the swing of it.
thanks. I'll stick to what won't kill me.

I'd much rather workout on my own vs with a bunch of guys. Here on base we call the groups that show up at once, The Bros. They travel in packs of 4 or more. It is amazing they can get in a workout with so much bullshitting going on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
boats > racks, gasser dyel?, i refuse to beleaf, naynay 4 sucking on cock, naynay dicksucking faggot, naynay take all 12inches