OH LORD, this might get real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH LORD, this might get real

so the (not so) old lady has been working out like crazy lately, like 5 nights a week atleast two hours a night, and is doing a fairly hard work out program. Also been putting in like 10+ hour days and working from home on the weekends. She's stressed from work, and her body is stressed from the exercise.
    Anyway, I'm a super cautious person when it comes to birth control, and I don't take it lightly. I'd planned on getting snipped by now, but have changed jobs twice in the past year, and was never able to take time off with the job before then. I need to get that shit taken care of. So now my wife is over a week late, and even though I keep telling myself it is probably the stress and exercise I am wound as tight about this. I've got an 11 year old, and I don't want to start over damnit!
    She's been late before, hell back when we where first together a condom broke, and she managed to stress herself into skipping a whole month. we didn't have that problem this month but I still feel freaked out for some reason more than normal. I was thinking last night, "If she's knocked up, I'll be 54 when the new one is 18." Nooooooooo! we'd planned on being done in 7. lol
    anyway I just needed to vent a but before I gave myself an ulcer.

end of rant. carry on

Working late...working out alot?

Make sure it's yours...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Working late...working out alot?

Make sure it's yours...
      Same gym as SVO? Could be trouble...

Comment

If you get her preggers just take her to 6 flags.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          Same gym as SVO? Could be trouble...
          Hell, he sweated on a bench at a gym in 1992, and that alone has been responsible for 712 pregnancies...and counting.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Haha.
            But does it really matter if the gym is the same? I've heard if he wants a woman prevent she just is.

Comment

Don't sweat it man, my wife and I had so many scares when we were younger and still exploring the world. The womans cycle is like their mind - scattered and unpredictable.

Comment

Sounds like twins!

Comment

Pics of the not so old lady?

Comment

Coat hanger??

Comment

More reason to pull a Prez during the times she can get preggo.

Comment

Have you ever replied to any of SVOs comments? If so, she’s pregnant.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I'll be 54 when the new one is 18

Am 53 and the triplets are 14

Comment

Piitb. Only fucks given.

Comment

Abortions are a thing. Just sayin'....

Comment