I think I missed a memo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    i took off from 22nd til the 3rd. I'm pretty bored right now.
    Haven't been to work since the 20th, going back next week (i think).
    Was hoping to finish the body work on my 55. Too darn cold to spray primer..
    Finishing up one of the T-birds, wanna get it up for sale this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      Haven't been to work since the 20th, going back next week (i think).
      Was hoping to finish the body work on my 55. Too darn cold to spray primer..
      Finishing up one of the T-birds, wanna get it up for sale this weekend
      55 what?

Comment

During the three days before Christmas, we cranked out all we needed to do. A couple of big deals were pushed into January. So while the office is open and there are plenty of people there, I really have nothing much to do. I hate going up there when there is nothing to do but at the same time I hate being idle at home.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          55 what?
          Chebby !
          Quarters are done. I need to block the roof again. Had to get rid of some "butt prints".. Cant wait to get it back on the frame..
          Last edited by Rick Modena; 12-29-2017, 11:50 AM. Reason: Sorry, that shit was too big for this morning...

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Chebby !
            Quarters are done. I need to block the roof again. Had to get rid of some "butt prints".. Cant wait to get it back on the frame..
            Best looking car ever made.

Comment

10 minute commute to work here, and no toll roads/freeways involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                That's four too many. Moving out to Caddo Mills next year.
                Caddo mills is big city now compared to what it used to be.

Comment

The walk over to my office was brutal this morning, I couldn't find my slippers!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Caddo mills is big city now compared to what it used to be.
                    Yeah, I have a friend that lives in Josephine that has been complaining about how busy it has been. And it looks like it is going to continue growing. We are moving into the new development just to the west of Caddo Mills on FM6. A large portion of the field on the north side of the road will be a housing development in the next couple of years.

Comment

My commute time was about the same, but I have this wormhole type of commute from Benbrook to Downtown Fort Worth that has basically no traffic at any time (God bless Vickery rd!).

There's 3 of us here in the office today and I think we're all taking off after lunch. Our work is dependent on working with clients and they're all on vacation.

Comment

My boss hinted that he didnt want me in the office so I'll likely head out after lunch.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm in a state of purgatory. Usually one boss of the two stays behind and on Friday before a holiday, they will dismiss us.

Neither boss is here today.

So....does that make us our own bosses or?

Me and my coworker have devised a plan that he will leave at 2, go home and remote in and answer any emails. I will answer emails while he is gone and when I get home to give the illusion we are still here.

Our customer is a 911 Dispatch Center, so they have plenty of bleeding and dying "customers".

Comment

I’m having a cigar and a beer after getting yelled at by the wife for mistaking our daughter’s cardigan for a jacket.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              I’m having a cigar and a beer after getting yelled at by the wife for mistaking our daughter’s cardigan for a jacket.
                              I laughed way too hard at this!

Comment

I pretty much finished up all of my work for the year before Christmas. I'm pretty much working half days, and it is a struggle to be here for that half.

That's four too many. Moving out to Caddo Mills next year.
                                Yeah, I have a friend that lives in Josephine that has been complaining about how busy it has been. And it looks like it is going to continue growing. We are moving into the new development just to the west of Caddo Mills on FM6. A large portion of the field on the north side of the road will be a housing development in the next couple of years.
                                I was about to ask if you had land or a house out that way. Land is RIDICULOUS out there right now. It is the last "rural" school before you get to Royse City and they have, arguably, the best school district in Hunt County. We have been looking for land for a while, but just can't bring ourselves to pay the prices that they are asking.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X