Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baseball player on stadium surveillance film.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball player on stadium surveillance film.

There is no way this guy can get out of this mess...... hope the other inmates treat him worse when this all gets settled. Oh wait. He is an athlete so nothing is going to happen.

Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 03-14-2018, 04:04 PM.

send him back to that shit hole he came from . he got probation for this shit.

Comment

little bitch needs to be locked in a closet for two weeks then taken out and pissed on. Then pull out his finger nails

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        little bitch needs to be locked in a closet for two weeks then taken out and pissed on. Then pull out his finger nails
        So I’m pissing on the girl, then pulling the guys fingernails? Got it.

Comment

Venezuela ain't no joke

Comment

If that was my daughter, he'd be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
              If that was my daughter, he'd be dead.
              x2. Dude would be refried beans.

Comment

Should've been a boxer.
                sigpic

Comment

If it was my daughter, I would have hoped she would have kicked him down the staircase when she had the chance.

Comment

Stupid bitch.

Eventually she'll be the one found in a suitcase inside a dumpster.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Stupid bitch.

Because now hes going to have to support her lavishly from now on or pay a trillion dollars to her for a settlement. He took the payment plan.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        Stupid bitch.

Because now hes going to have to support her lavishly from now on or pay a trillion dollars to her for a settlement. He took the payment plan.
                        Bitch needs her ass kicked...oh wait...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hell, she probably got her as kicked by her father on the regular growing up, so this could be more of the same...she doesn't seem fazed by getting beat, doesnt even look upset to me.

Comment

Hell, she probably got her as kicked by her father on the regular growing up, so this could be more of the same...she doesn't seem fazed by getting beat, doesnt even look upset to me.
                            It's sad really. A lot of these chicks believe that the guy loves them more if he beats them.

I used to bounce a club back in the day with a firm called Monkey Fist Security, I came around the corner and this Mexican is beating his girl, I take him down and cuff him up. She starts beating me from behind and screaming to leave him alone, she went to jail too...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              It's sad really. A lot of these chicks believe that the guy loves them more if he beats them.

I used to bounce a club back in the day with a firm called Monkey Fist Security, I came around the corner and this Mexican is beating his girl, I take him down and cuff him up. She starts beating me from behind and screaming to leave him alone, she went to jail too...
                              ...and this is why women are know to be effing crazy, especially Hispanics. I know this first hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X