Homeland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Anybody watching the current season? Pretty fucking solid.
    I watched the last 3 episodes last night which caught me up. I'm thoroughly impressed with this season.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Yea this season was good

Comment

• Carrie is such a piece of shit. I do like this season though
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Carrie is such a piece of shit. I do like this season though
          Ya she's totally falling apart this season and the last episode is showing it. Honestly goes to show how good of an actress Claire Danes is.

Comment

Ya she's totally falling apart this season and the last episode is showing it. Honestly goes to show how good of an actress Claire Danes is.
            I'm a big Claire Danes fan. I thought I was caught up. Watching episode 9 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              I'm a big Claire Danes fan. I thought I was caught up. Watching episode 9 right now.
              I'm a fan of her in the show but can't think of anything else she's been in beside Terminator 3 LOL!

Comment

• 2 episodes left. Probably my favorite season yet.

Comment

• I am watching parts here and there, think I am a season behind. I totally missed how Pete got all fucked up. Started the show again after a long time off, and he was already jacked up, and Carrie I guess woke him from a coma?

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    2 episodes left. Probably my favorite season yet.
                    Agreed. These next two episodes should be really good.

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    I am watching parts here and there, think I am a season behind. I totally missed how Pete got all fucked up. Started the show again after a long time off, and he was already jacked up, and Carrie I guess woke him from a coma?
                    Ya definitely last season is what it sounds like.

Comment

• Anyone caught up yet? Can't believe there is only one episode left.

And in other news, looks like next season will be the last one which is a shame. Hard to imagine it's coming to an end and next season will probably be the best one yet.

Showtime's Emmy-winning spy drama "Homeland" will end after its upcoming eighth season, star Claire Danes has confirmed.

Comment

• Excellent end. She done lost her marbles. Another season on the books or what? Loved this season, it was Great.

Comment

• Anybody up on this? The series finale was last night and it was pretty good. Don't want to give anything away but I'll wait to see if anyone else has finished up this season.

Comment

Anybody up on this? The series finale was last night and it was pretty good. Don't want to give anything away but I'll wait to see if anyone else has finished up this season.
                            This was one of the few series finales that I actually liked.
                            Justin

Comment

• Originally posted by the spindoctor View Post
                              This was one of the few series finales that I actually liked.

Comment

Working...
                              X