yeah, no...

I'd DRIVE THE HELL OUT OF THAT!!!!!!

Comment

r

Comment

e

Comment

q.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
            r
            Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            e

duction in mfg overhead and advertising amongst other things.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Negative, Ghostrider. The pattern is full.

Comment

I'd DRIVE THE HELL OUT OF THAT!!!!!!
                Has the styling the SS didn't have.

I'd drive it too!

Car prices are crazy and the race for more and more options tunes me out. Just more shit to break when out of warranty.

Short term memory loss also. When gas was $4 a gallon everyone was ditching the SUVs and trucks for the small cars.
                Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

well they fucked up the tbird so i guess the mustang will be next.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                    Has the styling the SS didn't have.

I'd drive it too!

Car prices are crazy and the race for more and more options tunes me out. Just more shit to break when out of warranty.

Short term memory loss also. When gas was $4 a gallon everyone was ditching the SUVs and trucks for the small cars.
                    part of that was to pay for the R&D it took to meet the CAFE standards. Cant pour millions into creating powerful engines without jacking up the price of cars, and small cheap cars dont have the room to absorb the costs.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      yeah, no...

That's a Fusion Baby!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                        GM did a study and Americans are wanting SUVs over cars, I think it was by 2024 they predict 85% of new car sales will be trucks or SUVs
                        That's assuming Trump gets re elected. I don't have a clue who the left is going to run next but I'm sure they'll run as an environmentalist that wants to curb greenhouse gasses and raise fuel economy standards while lowering the quality of our fuels.

Comment

Maybe they will expand the mustang? Id dig a 4 door v8 6speed rwd car.
                          I think you'll be more likely to see platform sharing to spread out the development costs of the 'stang

I think you could see a sport focused CUV in the spirit of the BMW X6. A lifted version of the Evos concept comes to mind. That would be perfect for a RWD biased AWD powertrain. Also a RWD Lincoln sedan or coupe.

I think this move is simply to make Wall Street happy. Ford focusing on higher margin products and killing off those products that have the smallest margins is going to do exactly that.

Here's the thing, Ford can probably start selling sedans in North America very quickly if the market changes. They are already building a larger Taurus in China for the Chinese market. There is no reason they can't bring that car to the US. The Fusion is also sold in Europe as the Mondeo. That too could be imported on somewhat short notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            I'd be hard pressed to rattle off which cars they produced.
                            Same here. I thought they still made the crown vic, or at least had some car that used some kind of modern crown vic platform.

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            That's assuming Trump gets re elected.
                            He'll get re elected.
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              He'll get re elected.
                              To president of cell block C

Comment

Keep your red hat handy for 2020.
                                WH

Comment