Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    i've never even seen another penis in person, let alone gotten close to one, so that is a question that would take serious thought on my part, and not an answer i am willing to throw out on a whim.

so i make sure i am on track though, how much do you charge to top a man off?
    I didn't say I'd sell myself out for a dollar amount, you did.

Comment

i've never even seen another penis in person, let alone gotten close to one, so that is a question that would take serious thought on my part, and not an answer i am willing to throw out on a whim.

Just to be the devils advocate here, you have a son, so you have seen another penis in person and have gotten close to it. I know that is completely different, but it still makes your statement a lie...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          Just to be the devils advocate here, you have a son, so you have seen another penis in person and have gotten close to it. I know that is completely different, but it still makes your statement a lie...
          i misspoke, that wasnt a penis, it was a lil long dick.

hey, it could happen.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• a lil long dick. The way a loving father refers to his kids penis.

Thant's not creepy in the least fucking bit.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  a lil long dick. The way a loving father refers to his kids penis.

Thant's not creepy in the least fucking bit.
                  tbh, you brought up my kids dick. kinda makes me wonder where you stand on the subject. if you have a kid i hope you can separate adult humour, versus that involving us adults children.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

tbh, you brought up my kids dick. kinda makes me wonder where you stand on the subject. if you have a kid i hope you can separate adult humour, versus that involving us adults children.
                    I didn't say shit about it. I just pointed out that you referred to your kids penis a long dick.

**edit** and there are no lil Craizie's out there that I know about.

Any of you other members with children want to point out the humor to me?

Comment

• Comment

• back on topic, and i hope not to melt any *fragile* types, but this is all in fun right?

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

So you are telling us that you were/are the fag kid who's mother wrote him a note so he would not have to shower with the other boys after gym class?

Can you tell us exactly when you realized that you were different from the other boys?
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            I didn't say shit about it. I just pointed out that you referred to your kids penis a long dick.

**edit** and there are no lil Craizie's out there that I know about.

Any of you other members with children want to point out the humor to me?
                            sorry, i misspoke, hey it happens.

i meant to quote bmcsean.

someshit went down in richardson tonight and my mind is a lil foggy
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              So you are telling us that you were/are the fag kid who's mother wrote him a note so he would not have to shower with the other boys after gym class?

Can you tell us exactly when you realized that you were different from the other boys?
                              Have you seen him? No way he participated in any sports or than P.E.

He definitely wasn't a wrestler according to the old DFWS web site. I seem to remember him getting his ass handed to him on the reg.

Comment

sorry, i misspoke, hey it happens.

i meant to quote bmcsean.

someshit went down in richardson tonight and my mind is a lil foggy
                                Me, I have kids, so I guess it was apparent to me that you have seen another penis, as a parent.

Comment

Working...
                                X