I think I missed a memo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I missed a memo

My 1.5 mile / 15+ minute drive took less than 8 this morning, and our office that has around 28 people in it has 3 right now.

3 poor souls, and I'm one of them. This might not last long.

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    My 1.5 mile / 15+ minute drive...
    1.5 miles in 15 minutes? Do you drive to work in reverse?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
      Houston Galleria area. It's a shitshow of epic proportions. Some days I think I'd feel safer firing myself out of a cannon and trying to fly right into the office.

Comment

My drive on 121 from 75 to the dnt usually takes 15-20 minutes, it was half that all week. Good times.

Comment

My 12 mile drive from Hurst to Grapevine that usually takes 25-30 minutes has been taking 15 minutes. I wish it could stay that way. Anybody got any spare Spanish Flu laying around?
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Houston Galleria area. It's a shitshow of epic proportions. Some days I think I'd feel safer firing myself out of a cannon and trying to fly right into the office.
            When I lived in Houston I had it made. Lived in downtown and worked in the Heights. Used to take me 5 minutes to and from work because my routes(Washington/Memorial/Shepherd) were counter traffic. Only bad part was dodging idiots on the weekends who had no idea how to navigate one way downtown streets.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              Anybody got any spare Spanish Flu laying around?
              No but I had a touch of the Irish flu yesterday.

Comment

38 miles thru the rural countryside roads , snowing this morning
                40 minutes

we are all here, all my customers are closed my boss believes in everyone being at work ..

all day

Comment

I recently moved to Houston, what a shit show the traffic is!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                    we are all here, all my customers are closed my boss believes in everyone being at work ..

all day
                    My boss' desk is 5300 miles away, and it's after 5 pm on Friday there... but we've made it to 7 people now, so maybe I'll ride it out until lunch.

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    I recently moved to Houston, what a shit show the traffic is!
                    What part?

Comment

Originally posted by bp View Post
                      no but i had a touch of the irish flu yesterday.
                      lol!
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post

More than five people probably live around where he works.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post

More than five people probably live around where he works.
                          That's four too many. Moving out to Caddo Mills next year.

Comment

i took off from 22nd til the 3rd. I'm pretty bored right now.

My usual commute is from Wylie to Las Colinas, about 45min to an hour each way.

Comment

On weeks like this when Im driving to work, I fantasize that 50% of the population died off and this is just how life is now. It puts a smile on my face.

Comment

Working...
                              X