Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    I've been saying the same thing about an m5 for a while now
    I'm trying really hard not to buy one of those V10 M5 variants...

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        The engines tend to grenade unexpectedly and expensively. That has been what scratches my itch for one.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I've been saying the same thing about an m5 for a while now
          Change your desktop wallpaper to an image of a destroyed rod bearing. That should cure the M5 lust pretty quick, cuz that's what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            Change your desktop wallpaper to an image of a destroyed rod bearing. That should cure the M5 lust pretty quick, cuz that's what they do.
            Prezactamundo!
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Even the v8TT cars? I wanted the v10 for a while but crap mileage, tiny fuel tank and the Smg trans steered me away from those.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                I do not need a ctsv
                I do not need a ctsv
                I do not need a ctsv
                I was literally half a bottle of Weller 12 away from pulling the trigger on a Wagon. Ended up with a Focus ST. Keep my hands clean for now.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Even the v8TT cars? I wanted the v10 for a while but crap mileage, tiny fuel tank and the Smg trans steered me away from those.
                  To my knowledge, it was primarily the V-10 cars that were problematic.

Comment

Why do they do that? Keeping a bearing alive is not hard to do.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      To my knowledge, it was primarily the V-10 cars that were problematic.
                      There's a fix, though, and if that fix has already been done, then they are decently reliable.

Comment

I used to want a BMW, but all you ever really hear about them anymore is bad.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          Why do they do that? Keeping a bearing alive is not hard to do.
                          Because ze German engineering is overrated?

Comment

Buying a used CTS-V seems like marrying a twice divorced trophy wife. She has all the tools and skills and like bolt-ons, but if you rag it a little too hard, all of the issues come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Buying a used CTS-V seems like marrying a twice divorced trophy wife. She has all the tools and skills and like bolt-ons, but if you rag it a little too hard, all of the issues come out.
                              Yeah but you can just go get a new one. You don't have to give it half your shit when it's used up.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Does anyone make a good shifter for a 1st gen V?

Comment

Working...
                                X