Marky Mark in Transformers 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Lol why haven't so many of not gotten into the movie making business? Seem to have it figured out. Youd make millions
    It doesn't take talent to recognize shit.
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Hey they did it with Die Hard, albeit Die Hard started out as a great franchise. I never did like any of the Transformers from its inception.
    The first three were entertaining enough that you could watch them if only to laugh at them. This one wasn't even worth that effort.

Die Hard peaked at #2:
    1. Die Harder
    2. Die Hard
    3. Vengeance
    4. Live Free
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      It doesn't take talent to recognize shit.The first three were entertaining enough that you could watch them if only to laugh at them. This one wasn't even worth that effort.

Die Hard peaked at #2:
      1. Die Harder
      2. Die Hard
      3. Vengeance
      4. Live Free
      5.Just Die
      Ftfy
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Spot. Fucking. On.

Comment

My wife and I watched it the other night. I thought it was terrible. It was extremely comparable to the very last Pirates of the Caribbean movie they did. It just seemed like a filler movie to see if they could squeeze an extra few bucks out of it.

Comment

Working...
          X