What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
    Quality Powder Coating in Carrollton is who I have been using lately. Their largest oven is fifty feet long.
    I forgot about them.

I got to work on the car a little bit today. Been wiring in the various battery and power cables. This soft wire is a pain in the ass to get into the compression ends.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• You need to do the front clip in duntz fasners including the fenders. So when you get to places you can show off all that badassery.

Comment

• fuck it, might as well.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          You need to do the front clip in duntz fasners including the fenders. So when you get to places you can show off all that badassery.
          Probably not a bad idea. He'll be hatin' life when one of those fuses pop.

Comment

• I would hate life having to align those panels all the time.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              You need to do the front clip in duntz fasners including the fenders. So when you get to places you can show off all that badassery.
              Actually some of the bumper is being Dzus fastened in. But only because I hate the plastic push pins that Ford used.
              Originally posted by UserX View Post
              Probably not a bad idea. He'll be hatin' life when one of those fuses pop.
              Minus the wheel well insert they are readily accessible. But it is a sad day any time the car goes down.
              Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I would hate life having to align those panels all the time.
              They have been on/off a few times. They are stashed in the attic and I am dreading bringing them down again.

Comment

• couldnt you just have the tank sprayed with line x pretty cheap? or powdercoated.
                One day at a time.

Comment

• doh just re read previous post.

Look up Eastwood's 2k aerospray. you can spray paint the tank and it will be a 2k product. $25

Im gonna use the matte black on my engine bay this week.
                  One day at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by onjacks View Post
                    doh just re read previous post.

Look up Eastwood's 2k aerospray. you can spray paint the tank and it will be a 2k product. $25

Im gonna use the matte black on my engine bay this week.
                    Probably the route I might take. Cheaper than a wrap and much cheaper than powder coating.

Comment

• I plan to spray in the next couple days. I'll post my results.
                      One day at a time.

Comment

• My OCD got the best of me yesterday. I salvaged as many of my deutsch connectors from the old harness and organized all the wiring crap I had strung all over the garage.

Then I stitched this relay box together. Relay for the fuel pump, injectors, coils and ecu. Leash Electronics makes some nice shit.

Mounted in the kick panel and more cables ran.

Couple hours a day.....

Comment

• Do you still have those connectors you said I could have for the intake?
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• LOL
                            I only wish I had your level of OCD.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                              Do you still have those connectors you said I could have for the intake?
                              Sure. I have a couple harnesses we can pull from and I should have new pins also. I will be home all week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                                Do you still have those connectors you said I could have for the intake?
                                Sure. I have a couple harnesses we can pull from and I should have new pins also. I will be home all week.

Comment

Working...
                                X