Floor speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor speakers

What brand /series floor Standing speakers are you guys running. Decided to go ahead and get back into the search for speakers. I have heard klipsch and don't care for the sound.
    I would like one with some bass so I don't have to get a sub right away. I've ran across Dali and Kef but have not heard them what else is there ?
    Last edited by lincolnboy; 12-11-2017, 10:26 PM.

Floor standing speakers? I had a set of Infinity Primus 363s and thought they were great. $100 each on sale.

Comment

I got mine from 2 dudes in a van at the gas station. Their dumb ass boss ordered too many! I got a deal!

Comment

Check out these Overture 3's. They typically sell for $300-$400 used in good shape, this seller is asking way too much. But I guess you can when you have the only set for sale. They were over $3k in the mid 90's and are still highly desired. I've had mine for 20 years and they still blow away everyone who hears them.

If you check CL regularly, there will be more. You can thank me later.

Comment

Klipsch RF7's
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Any one know of Canton speakers?

Comment

I have a set of old-school Advent Heritage and they sound fantastic.

Comment

Polk RTi series

Comment

What are ya' s thoughts on Bowers & Wilkins. For something good and cheap my thought were on a set of 684 S2

Comment

So I'm going with Bowers&Wilkin 683 s2 and a SVS subwoofer SB-2000

Comment

I'm running with PSB T6.
                      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

After buying the 683 and a demon avr-x2400h.
                        It's hooked up and sound is low, now I'm going to return the A VR and get a Pioneer sclx502. So far sound was good but at more the half volume.

Comment

Do you have it setup correct? Speakers should be set to small if you have a sub. Also did you run audessy?

Comment

I do not have a sub yet! It will not let me keep small without a sub.
                            I have audessy turned off

Subwoofer on order. Will try a subwoofer first see how that sounds
                            Little o SVS SB-2000, hope it make the system sound better
                            Last edited by lincolnboy; 01-12-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Run Audessy...its pretty good to measure speaker distances and equalize the sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X