Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Yea you should show up at 8am if u can.
    I have a job...and I am required to be there.

Comment

So far, you're likely dealing with people that can only transfer you to someone else, who in turn, will continue to transfer you to another, who will do the same... nobody has any authority or responsibility at the store level is my guess.

Keep trying, get to the corporate level and file a claim for repairs.

Mean while, you're screwed.
      mardyn

Comment

What store? Try to find out the store number and find the district manager, reach out to them. Have you spoken with the store manager?

Doug McMillon seems to be their current CEO, try to find him on linkdin and send him a message.

479-273-4000

That seems to be their corporate phone number, maybe that will get you to their main office, outside of the customer service line. Go that route as well and see if you can get some results.
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post

I ended up getting a GM certified engine, I'd have to find the paperwork to see who the actual builder was but I now have 43k miles on that thing without a single issue.
          Depending on when it was produced it was probably either SRC or AER. They get most of GM's reman contracts, especially when it comes to variable cam timing and DOD/AFM engines.

Comment

you gotta give it to Walmart they are smart! anyone else would've given up already

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              you gotta give it to Walmart they are smart! anyone else would've given up already
              This is just so fucking unbelievable. I am on the phone with corporate and am being told that there is nothing they can do for me and that I am at the mercy of the store manager (who is on leave), which leaves the assistant managers who refuse to do anything..and the service center manager who will not take my call. Corporate has acknowledged that at multiple levels people are not following thru...but yet says they can'd do anything for me. WHAT IN THE FUCK!! She said the ticket was closed because on Sunday when the corporate lady told me the store would handle it..which they clearly have not done a goddamn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                This is just so fucking unbelievable. I am on the phone with corporate and am being told that there is nothing they can do for me and that I am at the mercy of the store manager (who is on leave), which leaves the assistant managers who refuse to do anything..and the service center manager who will not take my call. Corporate has acknowledged that at multiple levels people are not following thru...but yet says they can'd do anything for me. WHAT IN THE FUCK!! She said the ticket was closed because on Sunday when the corporate lady told me the store would handle it..which they clearly have not done a goddamn thing.
                My grandmother used to say " the squeaky wheel gets the grease ".

Go up there and raise hell in front of everyone.

Comment

So the corporate people got me on a conference call with the store assistant manager and told me that the service tech said the oil leak was there before I brought the truck in and that I will have to come to the store to file a claim..and that it is on my dime to get the truck towed to the store and that they will not assist me in any way. This shit is why people go postal.

Comment

Now comes down to whether or not the cost justifies the means. I had to file a claim against Frank Parra Chev. and the way I won is my lawyer got the service manager to admit the problem was on their end.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                      So the corporate people got me on a conference call with the store assistant manager and told me that the service tech said the oil leak was there before I brought the truck in and that I will have to come to the store to file a claim..and that it is on my dime to get the truck towed to the store and that they will not assist me in any way. This shit is why people go postal.
                      Go up there and make those mother fuckers pull video right in front of you.

Comment

So it is their policy to NOT advise a customer of an existing problem as critical as an oil leak? One that could implicate them in the future? I call BS on that. A reasonable person would say "Hey, Mr. Customer! Your truck is FUBAR and we aren't touching it!"
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          So it is their policy to NOT advise a customer of an existing problem as critical as an oil leak? One that could implicate them in the future? I call BS on that. A reasonable person would say "Hey, Mr. Customer! Your truck is FUBAR and we aren't touching it!"
                          The truck wasn't leaking before I took it in...at the rate it is leaking right now I would have never made it to the store in the first place. It drained roughly 5 quarts of oil from the time I left the parking lot to my house....4.6 miles.

Comment

Call a store in a different area and ask what their protocol is regarding these types of things before they begin work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              My grandmother used to say " the squeaky wheel gets the grease ".

Go up there and raise hell in front of everyone.
                              I have now heard that saying three times in the last week now.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                                I have now heard that saying three times in the last week now.
                                It's fucking truth. I've never seen her wait in any line at any store.

Comment

Working...
                                X