No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not a pic, but i do not see the need for another thread.

It was a rough day for author and CNN legal analyst Areva Martin on Tuesday.

Martin accused Sirius XM radio and Fox Nation host David Webb of “white privilege” during a segment on a radio program before he broke the news.

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black,” Webb said.

MSNBC’S STEPHANIE RUHLE IMPLIES TRUMP IS BLACKMAILING LINDSEY GRAHAM OVER ‘SOMETHING PRETTY EXTREME’

The embarrassing moment occurred during a discussion about experience being more important than race when determining whether or not someone is qualified for a particular job.

“I’ve chosen to cross different parts of the media world, done the work so that I’m qualified to be in each one. I never considered my color the issue, I considered my qualifications the issue,” Webb said.

“That’s a whole, another long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don’t have the privilege of,” said Martin – who also hosts CBS’ “Face the Truth.”

A dumbfounded Webb asked, “How do I have the privilege of white privilege?”

NETWORKS' NIGHTLY NEWSCASTS HAVE ‘INCESSANTLY HOSTILE’ TONE TOWARD TRUMP, STUDY INDICATES

Martin responded, “David, by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege.”

The Fox Nation host then explained that he was actually black.

“I stand corrected,” Martin said.

Webb scolded Martin for running with an “assumption" and she then blamed her team for providing inaccurate information.

“That’s actually insulting,” Webb said.

“It is and I apologize,” Martin replied. “I was given wrong information.”

Martin’s spokesperson declined a request for comment.

Comment

• I for one will not be buying Gillette anymore EVER. Garbage like this is why Trump won. Like how every bad thing is done by white guys and the good things by black guys. LOL at the black guy stopping the white guy from catcalling. In what universe is this based on actual reality. Watch "8 hours of walking in NYC" for reality.

Comment

• Yeah the list of companies I'm boycotting is getting long. I don't care though, most of them have a competitor that does just as well or better. Gillette is pretty fucking stupid lol. It ain't like if starbucks had said it. Starbucks would need to say coffee drinkers need to be less liberal and cook and clean more often.
        Last edited by Gasser64; 01-16-2019, 07:39 AM.
        WH

Comment

• Boys will be boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            So, WTF are they trying to say? That men should help other in need, fight for their country, be heroes? That is the most convoluted mixed up ad I've ever seen.

And their damn straight. Boys WILL be boys.

EDIT: No wonder it's confusing. That video wasn't the gillette commercial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
              I for one will not be buying Gillette anymore EVER. Garbage like this is why Trump won. Like how every bad thing is done by white guys and the good things by black guys. LOL at the black guy stopping the white guy from catcalling. In what universe is this based on actual reality. Watch "8 hours of walking in NYC" for reality.
              I need make a current list of anti-American companies

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                Make a list of pro-America countries. It’ll be shorter.

Comment

• Comment

So, WTF are they trying to say? That men should help other in need, fight for their country, be heroes? That is the most convoluted mixed up ad I've ever seen.

And their damn straight. Boys WILL be boys.

EDIT: No wonder it's confusing. That video wasn't the gillette commercial.
                    Yea. That was somebody's response to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      Boys will be boys.

Rain, shine, snow, hurricane... they stand their post.
                      I was there on 12/26...
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                        not a pic, but i do not see the need for another thread.

It was a rough day for author and CNN legal analyst Areva Martin on Tuesday.

Martin accused Sirius XM radio and Fox Nation host David Webb of “white privilege” during a segment on a radio program before he broke the news.

“Areva, I hate to break it to you, but you should’ve been better prepped. I’m black,” Webb said.

MSNBC’S STEPHANIE RUHLE IMPLIES TRUMP IS BLACKMAILING LINDSEY GRAHAM OVER ‘SOMETHING PRETTY EXTREME’

The embarrassing moment occurred during a discussion about experience being more important than race when determining whether or not someone is qualified for a particular job.

“I’ve chosen to cross different parts of the media world, done the work so that I’m qualified to be in each one. I never considered my color the issue, I considered my qualifications the issue,” Webb said.

“That’s a whole, another long conversation about white privilege, the things that you have the privilege of doing, that people of color don’t have the privilege of,” said Martin – who also hosts CBS’ “Face the Truth.”

A dumbfounded Webb asked, “How do I have the privilege of white privilege?”

NETWORKS' NIGHTLY NEWSCASTS HAVE ‘INCESSANTLY HOSTILE’ TONE TOWARD TRUMP, STUDY INDICATES

Martin responded, “David, by virtue of being a white male you have white privilege.”

The Fox Nation host then explained that he was actually black.

“I stand corrected,” Martin said.

Webb scolded Martin for running with an “assumption" and she then blamed her team for providing inaccurate information.

“That’s actually insulting,” Webb said.

“It is and I apologize,” Martin replied. “I was given wrong information.”

Martin’s spokesperson declined a request for comment.
                        So good, here is the audio of it.

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• she got owned so hard she should forever be known as Areva Webb.
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Please do, I'd like to see it. I want to know who to avoid, and who to warn others away from. I've got a lot of family who would be pleased to see that information. JCPenny for their anti gun Tshirts in the 80s. My father inlaw told me it happened, so I'm boycotting. I also tell others about it as well so hopefully they'll boycott. They don't get unboycotted until they run a lot of pro gun shirts. A shirt with a gun on it doesn't count, its gotta talk about how guns are a good thing.

Cowardice is pretty anti american, but there are companies out there who will just cave into the radical lefty retards because they'll target their advertisers and do a "mass flagging" campaign. And the companies themselves aren't political and don't care one way or another. But they'll cave if their advertisers threaten to leave or do leave. So its really the advertisers that are the biggest pussies. They're the ones who get to make the final call. Since so many of these companies will just give in to the demands of the mob, if their relationship with their advertisers are threatened. And that's what these far left useful idiots do.

They get a few hundred or a few thousand of them to contact the advertisers for x company. If the company has/needs advertisers. The advertisers will then say "Well we don't want to be associated with that! No sir, not when so many people hate it! Or else they'll hate us! And then we lose money!" So its very effective. But it only looks real. The rest of the world aren't Lenin's useful idiots, and they don't care. The company and its advertisers wouldn't actually lose any money. But they believe this artificial stink being raised is real. Personally I'd just say "Up yours" publicly. You'd lose your far left base, but it would just be replaced by others who like the fact that you told the lefties to get bent. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that doing that would actually be a benefit in the long run.
                            WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X