Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wikileaks founder turns on friends and foes alike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
    That's what I'm saying. There are about 5 billion other dickheads out there that would have done the exact same thing. I guess shooting the messenger is much more fun.....
    Hey, I said I'd rather kill the leak than kill Assange. The problem is, only Assange knows who the leak is. I agree though. If it wasn't Assange, it would be some other America hating asshole throwing that shit up on the web. The only real way to stop it, is to find the leak. Not entirely sure the best way to go about that, though.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Do you not agree that there is a lot of shit that goes down, that the general population does not need to know anything about? What if that information then puts lives at risk? Not saying it has happened yet, but the potential is there. When you really consider all things, the precedent this sets is scary. We live in alarmist society. Its the way it is. Some information is best kept private. Obama will take things to his grave, just like the President before him, and a long line before that. It's the way it needs to be. Most people (see:ignorant) couldn't handle the brutal reality of situations.
      And yet all the libtards constantly say "We need to know every last little thing our government ever does!" Yet, their little heads would explode and they'd all die if they ever really knew. I'll admit, there is a fine line to be walked. But the line does exist, and it doesn't need to be crossed.

Comment

Working...
      X