No announcement yet.

N Koerea claims has "mobile weapons" that can strike US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say let them starve or maybe kill and eat one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I'd feel scared if our country was located at the bottom of the ocean. That seems to be the only place their rockets seem to be able to reach with any reliability.
      I had to LOL! That's the truth. Since we don't live in Atlantis, I feel pretty safe from those clowns.

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          Uh, no you dont.
          Personally, I do. Their big brother, China, scares me.

Comment

hrrmm

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Personally, I do. Their big brother, China, scares me.
              They could never hit the US. They would attack Japan if they wanted to get at us.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's what I was alluding to. That little fish-head-eating Napoleon doesn't have a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  That's what I was alluding to. That little fish-head-eating Napoleon doesn't have a clue.
                  You have a point. He my have NO CLUE what he is looking at. We have no idea what his knowledge is on any weapons, foreign affairs, or the general state of his country. He probably lives in a bubble and takes all this bullshit info he is being fed and makes decisions based off that bullshit.

For all we know, he really does think he can launch a missile.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    You have a point. He my have NO CLUE what he is looking at. We have no idea what his knowledge is on any weapons, foreign affairs, or the general state of his country. He probably lives in a bubble and takes all this bullshit info he is being fed and makes decisions based off that bullshit.

For all we know, he really does think he can launch a missile.
                    I think the guy isn't anywhere near in control, it is being ran by the old generals and he is just the new face they are plastering all over. I bet he hates getting off the couch and rather play SC2 all day like every other chunky Korean.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      I think the guy isn't anywhere near in control, it is being ran by the old generals and he is just the new face they are plastering all over. I bet he hates getting off the couch and rather play SC2 all day like every other chunky Korean.

Stevo
                      I'm pretty sure there are some old military guys running that show.

Comment

The have some pretty cool fake missiles too:
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                          The have some pretty cool fake missiles too:
                          Notice the hose clamp holding the nose cone on. That and the fact it appears to be a bunch of laundry baskets fiberglassed over.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                            I say let them starve or maybe kill and eat one another.
                            They've been on rationing for years. Only people who get anything resembling full meals are higher ranking people in the military and fighter pilots and the like.

We did give them a fuck ton of food aid not that long ago thanks to Billary :/

Sent from my iPhone
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                              They've been on rationing for years. Only people who get anything resembling full meals are higher ranking people in the military and fighter pilots and the like.

We did give them a fuck ton of food aid not that long ago thanks to Billary :/

Sent from my iPhone
                              No we didn't. They tried to send up a "satellite" and we rescinded the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                No we didn't. They tried to send up a "satellite" and we rescinded the offer.
                                We did send them food in the past.

Comment

Working...
                                X