Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 burger joint list

list for best burger i out.....
    Last edited by lincolnboy; 07-02-2013, 12:02 PM.

I won't say best burger, but Burger Island is usually pretty consistent. I do enjoy Theo's drive-in in GP.

Comment

hmmm, video format all screwed up on that one. Jakes and Twisted Root are two of my favorite burger places though.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Angry Dog in Deep Ellum has a decent burger. Snuffer's as well.
        FOXBODY 89 MUSTANG GT, 306, B303 CAM, GT40 HEADS, TFS UPPER /LOWER INTAKE, 70 MM TBODY, BBK LONG TUBE HEADERS, CUSTOM 3.5 IN CAI.

Comment

While I can't comment for most of the one's that made their final cut, I CAN say that Kenny's is the shit!

Comment

Kenny's is pretty effing good too... but Jake's special might be my current favorite. And now there's one right at pizza hut park so it's super close.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Jakes has been disgusting every time I've eaten there it's tasted like a frozen patty was thrown on a flat top and wasn't even seasoned. I've been three times and will never go back. It was exactly the same all three times.

Suffers is the saltiness burger I've ever had, not even in my top 50

Comment

I agree, Angry Dog has a great burger....and a great hot dog.

Comment

Burger Xtreme , Are you kidding me this was the worst burger i've ever had!

Comment

Kenny's is the bomb!!

Comment

hideout burger....ghost chile burger. have to be at least 18 yo and sign a waiver

Comment

I'm guessing last years entrants aren't eligible? Fred's and the Love Shack are still pretty good. Rodeo Goat makes a good burger as well and I don't remember them making the cut.

Comment

These lists always suck. There are several on there I would applaud if burned down. Kincaids and in n out first to go up in flames please
                          07 f250-family truckster
                          08 Denali -baby hauler
                          52 f1-rust bucket
                          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            Jakes has been disgusting every time I've eaten there it's tasted like a frozen patty was thrown on a flat top and wasn't even seasoned. I've been three times and will never go back. It was exactly the same all three times.

Suffers is the saltiness burger I've ever had, not even in my top 50
                            Bitch about no salt.

The turn around and bitch about salt.

You're some kinda asshole, you know that?

FWIW, I've been to Snuffer's a few times and never thought the burger was too salty. FWIAW, I'm not sensitive to salt, but I don't like my food as seasoned as most.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Shadys is pretty fucking good.

Comment

Working...
                              X