No announcement yet.

2013 burger joint list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texican burger at Bin303 is excellent!!!

Double up on the sweet potato fries

Comment

Good seeing you guys.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

good seeing everyone

BTW: a medium burger isn't really medium at Flips, it's well. Not terrible though.

Comment

The Fire In the Hole with Double 50/50 patties was way too much damn food. I feel like I have a brick in my stomach.

Good seeing you guys, though!

Comment

The Sam I Am was off the chain, it was good seeing everyone.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              The Fire In the Hole with Double 50/50 patties was way too much damn food. I feel like I have a brick in my stomach.

Good seeing you guys, though!
              I was in awe of jluv one handing that double meat burger

I got the Fire in the Hole burger with the 50/50 patty. Not bad, but it had so much stuff on it I didn't really get a chance to savor the patty. Next time I'll get a more "plainer" burger. That being said, I was worried that the Fire in the Hole burger might not be a good idea because I had to go straight back to work and go into a long 2 hour meeting. Fortunately it was really mild and the peppers and such were more for flavoring.

It was good meeting up with everyone. Some of you guys I hadn't met before and I wish I could have stuck around longer. Was bcoop the guy sitting next to Jared? Sorry my hearing can be bad sometimes so I might not have caught your name clearly.

Comment

Yep, that was da coop.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  Yep, that was da coop.
                  My bad

Comment

We should have introduced ourselves.
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      My bad
                      He's only been on the same board with you for a decade.

Burger was good. I agree with Jose and Tim, the patty was more done than the 'medium' that I ordered, and while all the toppings were delicious, they did make it a bit 'busy' for tasting and enjoying the patty.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Five Guys > Flips?

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          He's only been on the same board with you for a decade.

Burger was good. I agree with Jose and Tim, the patty was more done than the 'medium' that I ordered, and while all the toppings were delicious, they did make it a bit 'busy' for tasting and enjoying the patty.
                          Man Danny I have bad memory and hardly go to any GTG'. As a matter of fact, I can't remember the last one I went to. That being said, I don't believe I've met bcoop personally and have only talked to him online before.

That's the word I was looking for yesterday to describe the burger, with all the toppings it was to "busy". When I went to Maple and Motor I purposely got as plain a burger as I could so I could taste the patty. All the talk of the Fire in the Hole burger had me focused on it instead of what I would normally order.

Changing the subject a little, seemed like most of you guys ordered chips with your burgers. Was I missing something or do you guys not like fries?

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            We should have introduced ourselves.
                            I know a few of the guys introduced themselves when I first go there but like I said, my hearing can be bad sometimes. Where you the last guy to arrive?

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            Five Guys > Flips?
                            Flips offers more variety. I think Five Guys offers a better plain and simple burger. But I would probably need to hold off my judgement till I try Flips again without all the extras.

Comment

My burger was delicious, not to sure about that 50/50 though. But I agree with Jose, better to order the next one with no extra shit. This was also my first time with a egg on my burger, it was grand.
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Oh and the homemade potato chips were great.

Comment

Working...
                                X