Zimmerman NOT GUILTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zimmerman NOT GUILTY

Wow, I wonder what the gun grabbers and race war mongers are going to do now.....

Wow, I wonder why you didnt just post where everyone else is.

Comment

Made my day

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Wow, I wonder what the gun grabbers and race war mongers are going to do now.....
        start an a thread about it when there is a 1000+page one already in the back porch?

Comment

Now Obummer is filing federal charges for violating Treyvon's civil rights... Such a crock of shit!!!
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
            Now Obummer is filing federal charges for violating Treyvon's civil rights... Such a crock of shit!!!
            Where did you read that?
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              Where did you read that?
              The only thing I saw about that was the NAACP was calling for it.

Comment

Harry Reid On Meet The Press

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKlMYeJE_AM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  Where did you read that?
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

What the fuck!?

Comment

Now he can add the US Government to his list of lawsuits.

Comment

still don't see anything confirmed other than the NAACP asking for federal charges
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Obama is not filing federal charges. At least not YET. That came from a satire website. Come on people.

Comment

I'd already be out of the country if I was him. Belize sounds nice.

Comment

The 0bama regime is going to press this bullshit, keep fanning the flames until it becomes a real race war. At that point, the 0bama regime will declare martial law. Expect a real Civil War.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X