No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy a PTAC mid length barrel, cut and thread down to 9" or less and drill a new gas port hole. SBR upper for $375 with BCG.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• If you watch palmetto they just cycle all these "awesome" deals almost monthly. Pretty sure I still have three of these uppers I bought for that price a few months ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        If you watch palmetto they just cycle all these "awesome" deals almost monthly. Pretty sure I still have three of these uppers I bought for that price a few months ago.
        While true, the deals still kick ass.

Comment

• I have the pump version and was rather impressed, the look like copies of Remington shotguns. This would make a great HD shotgun on the cheap.

ATI TACSX2 12ga 18.5" Bbl Tac Semi-Auto - $199.99

Comment

• PSD BLEM Lower Receiver "Gun Smith Special" - 29.99

Complete blem lower receiver, all machining functions have been completed, some fitment of parts might be required. These lowers were pulled before anodizing due to not meeting our quality standards. May have some dings or dents. These are all useable receivers, we offer these for those on a budget that like to tinker. Very limited supply.
            WRX

Comment

• If you don't mind cerakoting or duracoting them than that's not a bad deal, otherwise getting them anodized is going to kill you cost wise

Comment

• especially if you plan on doing another color anyways. I'd buy a pair myself.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Interesting.... I wonder how they'll be stamped..... OR does the "Gun smith special" imply they'd need to be serialized?
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Cabella's has 22LR in stock online. Just a heads up. 500 for 27.99
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      Interesting.... I wonder how they'll be stamped..... OR does the "Gun smith special" imply they'd need to be serialized?

they are complete serialized bare lowers that would need to be shipped to ffl.
                      WRX

Comment

• Makes sense, just wasn't called out in the ad. My curiosity was peaked as I would have been very surprised if they could transfer them w/o a serial #.
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                          http://psdtactical.com/PSD-BLEM-Lowe...ecial-blem.htm

PSD BLEM Lower Receiver "Gun Smith Special" - 29.99

Complete blem lower receiver, all machining functions have been completed, some fitment of parts might be required. These lowers were pulled before anodizing due to not meeting our quality standards. May have some dings or dents. These are all useable receivers, we offer these for those on a budget that like to tinker. Very limited supply.
                          If someone else is ordering some of these please post up, I wouldn't mind buying one but refuse to pay $10 shipping on one lower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                            I have the pump version and was rather impressed, the look like copies of Remington shotguns. This would make a great HD shotgun on the cheap.

ATI TACSX2 12ga 18.5" Bbl Tac Semi-Auto - $199.99
                            Not a bad deal, does it need to be shipped to a FFL?
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Not a bad deal, does it need to be shipped to a FFL?
                              Yes, it is still a firearm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                                Makes sense, just wasn't called out in the ad. My curiosity was peaked as I would have been very surprised if they could transfer them w/o a serial #.
                                It looks like it has a full roll mark witb their logo.

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                                If someone else is ordering some of these please post up, I wouldn't mind buying one but refuse to pay $10 shipping on one lower.
                                Its still a 39.99 lower after shipping!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X