X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll be a dance party like this

WH

Comment

I *might* be there. I'm having surgery the day before so we'll see how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        It's the other way around for her.. She gets the dick, then passes out!
        LMFAO!

So who's in for the Back Nine this Saturday? So far here all I'm seeing is Rafa and Ryan.

Comment

Annual christmas party deets

Well little update. I did plan on trying to make.

Now since I am working and on call xmas week, taking a trip back home this weekend. . Leaving thursday and coming back tues.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            I *might* be there. I'm having surgery the day before so we'll see how I feel.
            You're always having surgery. We expect you to be there!
            WH

Comment

As much as I'd like to come and talk shit to everyone, I'm probably out that weekend.

Comment

Hard pass
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

We're still planning on going..

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    We'll be in TX, but can't make this work with the new baby. Y'all have a few for me!
                    Bring the baby!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                      Bring the baby!
                      Certainly won't be the first or last baby in that bar. lol
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'll be there after the company party, so midnight-ish. Got me a room booked, so it's game on!
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

There was only "about 9" people that showed up here tonight...

Good to see all the regular old schoolers though. Jose, Da Prez, Don, Big Matt, Christian, Scott, Marty, EW, Ryan..

Oddly no Leah or Chili.... Hope y'all get that Jeep fixed
                          --Marcus

Comment

Good times and glad seeing everybody. Oddly, I'm glad it turned out the way it did compared to years past crowded parties. Spent a lot of time talking to everybody and reminiscing about the past; Fun Ford Weekends, various parties, street racing, and people who have passed away. Guess I'm getting old but I enjoyed it. And I managed to get out of there with a bar tab under $50 ($35 to be exact!). Thanks to everybody who bought food that i munched off of. I wasn't planning on eating but couldn't help myself when it was put in front of me

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Good times and glad seeing everybody. Oddly, I'm glad it turned out the way it did compared to years past crowded parties. Spent a lot of time talking to everybody and reminiscing about the past; Fun Ford Weekends, various parties, street racing, and people who have passed away. Guess I'm getting old but I enjoyed it. And I managed to get out of there with a bar tab under $50 ($35 to be exact!). Thanks to everybody who bought food that i munched off of. I wasn't planning on eating but couldn't help myself when it was put in front of me
                              For sure man, it was a lot of fun. It’s so weird leaving a DFWM party before midnight because you have a kid that’s gonna get up at 6am now... we’re all growing up (old).
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

It was different, but yes, good! It was good to see everyone that was there, and catch up what little we did. Marcus, it seems like forever since I've seen you and Kat, so that was great that y'all were there.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X