Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advantage Auto Works Spring Car Show....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was on the grass near the front. Clean car man!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      It was on the grass near the front. Clean car man!
      I don't how I missed it, I walked the whole show twice just looking at the cars and then again during voting.

Comment

yeah, I didn't make it out there until around noon though, so I ended up on the grass.

I did see Holly and talked to her for a few. Her car ended up winning an award, but I think y'all were gone when they did the announcements.

After the show some guy wrecked out on one of those vintage race bikes, had to be air lifted out of there. The worst part was that it wasn't even his....some super rare Harley flat tracker, said to be 1 of only 17 ever built.
        70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
          yeah, I didn't make it out there until around noon though, so I ended up on the grass.

I did see Holly and talked to her for a few. Her car ended up winning an award, but I think y'all were gone when they did the announcements.

After the show some guy wrecked out on one of those vintage race bikes, had to be air lifted out of there. The worst part was that it wasn't even his....some super rare Harley flat tracker, said to be 1 of only 17 ever built.
          Sucks to hear about someone getting hurt.

cool to hear she won an award, is she able to pick it up somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
            Sucks to hear about someone getting hurt.

cool to hear she won an award, is she able to pick it up somewhere?
            I think Todd has it...just tell her to give him a ring.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              I think Todd has it...just tell her to give him a ring.
              Cool.

I don't how I didn't see or talk to you. Holly said I was sitting right there when you were talking to her and walking up to watch the stunt show.

Comment

Working...
              X