No announcement yet.

Arlington Lunch GTG Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I missed this because of a project that popped up suddenly and I completely forgot about ya'll. I'll make the next one, Twisted Root or Chop House or even some Dino's would be awesome.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      Ive moved to a new office in Burleson, so I guess Im out for the time being.
      Ah, I saw that office last week. I had no idea LKQ was there now.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Ah, I saw that office last week. I had no idea LKQ was there now.
        they just built it, and it is a few miles closer to my house. It's a hell of a lot easier drive.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Ahh, I figured since the title was Arlington, he meant further N in A town.
          Shit, there should still be several in that area, I know about 10 years ago we had fairly large GTG's off MacArthur and 114
          Yeah thats my hood but I can make a bit of a drive, green oaks and 360 or trinity and 360 work well enough if it lands on the right day.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            Yeah thats my hood but I can make a bit of a drive, green oaks and 360 or trinity and 360 work well enough if it lands on the right day.
            Pick a day! I'm still ready for a burger. Simply Burgers is just west of 360 on Green Oaks.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              Pick a day! I'm still ready for a burger. Simply Burgers is just west of 360 on Green Oaks.
              There is a Simply Burgers at the NE corner of Trinity and 360 in the Centerporte shopping center.

I'm out tomorrow, in Chicago.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                There is a Simply Burgers at the NE corner of Trinity and 360 in the Centerporte shopping center.

I'm out tomorrow, in Chicago.
                that blows.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

that blows.
                  Simply Burgers, or Chicago?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Simply Burgers, or Chicago?
                    Chicago

Comment

Chicago
                      Meh. Not too bad. I fly out at 6am, avoiding O'Hare, and I'll be back at my house by 7. Going to check out the new Uncle Julio's in Skokie.

Comment

Chicago
                        I concur, just spent the last two days there.

Comment

Really? Nobody got the windy city reference?

Comment

Really? Nobody got the windy city reference?
                            Like a stiff breeze, it blew right over their heads.
                            Or is it there heads, or maybe they're heads??? I'm all confused know!

Comment

Working...
                            X