Cigars & Cars - House of Cigars in Addison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cigars & Cars - House of Cigars in Addison

Buy a cigar and get free beer. For anyone who hasn't shopped here, they specialize in organic hand rolled cigars. No chemicals or pesticides are used on the tobacco plants. These cost a little more than your typical cigars but they're really good smokes.

HOUSE OF CIGARS FACTORY LOUNGE PRESENTS!!
    CARS N CIGARS CAR SHOW & LIVE PERFORMANCE!
    100+ Classics, Exotic, Custom, Street, Sports and Race Cars!
    Saturday, October 15, 2011
    7PM-9PM OUTISDE PARKING LOT!
    9PM-2AM INSIDE LOUNGE!

Late Night Concert After Party 9pm-2am
    "A MOMENT'S NOTICE" TOP 40, R&B, OLD SKOOL!

October 15, 2011
    7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Car Show & Judging
    9:00 PM to 2:00 AM

Car Show is open to all cars, Classic, Exotic, Custom, Street, Sports Cars, Race Cars. Judging will be peoples choice for Best in Show, coolest, most original, barely street legal, best restoration, hottest sports car!!

See some of the hottest cars in North Texas on display, talk with the owners about their cars. Car enthusiasts will be in heaven at our show. Open to the public, fun, cigars N cars! Ribbons and Certificates given, plus special prizes!!

Open to automotive vendors and others wishing to reach our audience. Cigars N Cars biggest event yet, we anticipate our largest turn out yet!!! We will have 100 cars from Classic, Exotic, Street, something for everyone!

This is a one time ANNUAL EVENT! So don't miss this one! Call us at House of Cigars Factory Lounge now at 877-543-5013 or email us at houseofcigarsinc@gmail.com

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

this guy is good! He came to our grand opening and was hand rolling cigars for clients and employees. Unfortunately I did not get there in time to get one, but I have a free coupon for cigar of my choice, so I will definitely be there if my plans for going to houston fall through. Work till 6 or 7, then straight there!
    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Originally posted by johnny--2k View Post
      this guy is good! He came to our grand opening and was hand rolling cigars for clients and employees. Unfortunately I did not get there in time to get one, but I have a free coupon for cigar of my choice, so I will definitely be there if my plans for going to houston fall through. Work till 6 or 7, then straight there!
      Are you going to be there with the Saleen?
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I don't have a Saleen, but I will be there with my Cobra...lol
        2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

I don't have a Saleen, but I will be there with my Cobra...lol
          Is this yours?

Comment

Ahh...no, that would be nice though! See sig...

I just have a slow 03 Cobra convertible that's mostly stock. No wheel stands for me.

2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Ahh...no, that would be nice though! See sig...

I just have a slow 03 Cobra convertible that's mostly stock. No wheel stands for me.
              My bad man, I was thinking that was your car for some reason. I say hello when I see you out there.

Comment

That guy who owns that goes by Johnc I believe

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  My bad man, I was thinking that was your car for some reason. I say hello when I see you out there.
                  Haha, no worries! I will probably be in a button down and slacks coming straight from work, but definitely come say hello!

On a side note, I don't live too far away from Addison (Preston and Forest area), if anyone is ever up for a drink during the week, I am always down!
                  2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

so who's goin tonight? I should be there as long as I get out of work at a reasonable time.
                    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

is it a car show? or a car meet with judging?

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Working...
                      X