No announcement yet.

Cars and Coffie?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm gonna make it this weekend. The wife is interested too..

Maybe this time they can keep people from keying the new BWM's on the lot. That was a pretty shitty thing to do last month.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      I think I'm gonna make it this weekend. The wife is interested too..

Maybe this time they can keep people from keying the new BWM's on the lot. That was a pretty shitty thing to do last month.
      Wow, that sucks. I was out there last month and didn't hear about this.

Marcus
      '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by BadCompanyVPWS6 View Post
        Thanks bro.

I live off 75 knox henderson so that shouldn't be that big of a deal. Just waking up is. haha.
        call me if you go. i live 2 blocks from the BMW dealership. i'll meet ya there.

Comment

I might go if I wake up
          1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
          - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
          - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

is there any confirmation that this is happening? i thought last month was the last one before winter. i went to C&C's website and i dont see any info about a Dec. GTG?

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
              is there any confirmation that this is happening? i thought last month was the last one before winter. i went to C&C's website and i dont see any info about a Dec. GTG?
              At last months C&C they handed out flyers for the December Toys For Tots C&C. That would tell me it's happening but stranger things have happened.

The C&C website is pretty useless so I wouldnt put much stock in it.

Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
                call me if you go. i live 2 blocks from the BMW dealership. i'll meet ya there.
                I'll swing by and pick you up if so if you want. You can work my stick shift while I push the gas.

Comment

I will try to make it out there!
                  Should be some really nice rides out there too.

Comment

Here's more confirmation. It's on Classic BMW's website...

Visit us and test drive a new or pre-owned BMW in Plano at Sewell BMW of Plano. Our BMW dealership always has a wide selection and low prices. We've served hundreds of customers from McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Richardson and Dallas-Fort Worth.

Marcus

Comment

My car won't be done in time.

Comment

My car should be back under its own power for the Jan. 1st show if they have it..

Comment

Originally posted by redfirevert View Post
                          My car should be back under its own power for the Jan. 1st show if they have it..
                          im down for that!

edit: wait i didnt think that through. what a terrible morning to do it lol
                          ill try to go, but i reserve the option to back out at anytime haha
                          Last edited by Jaison; 12-20-2010, 07:06 AM.

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
                            At last months C&C they handed out flyers for the December Toys For Tots C&C. That would tell me it's happening but stranger things have happened.

The C&C website is pretty useless so I wouldnt put much stock in it.

Marcus
                            what'd they say about the toys for tots?

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Originally posted by Jaison View Post
                              what'd they say about the toys for tots?
                              They just asked people to bring a small toy to donate.

Not sure if they'll have the show for January since it would fall on New Year's Day.

Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                                Maybe this time they can keep people from keying the new BWM's on the lot.
                                That's awful - you would think a gathering of car people would be safe from that. Anybody that keys a car should have their fingernails yanked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X