First GTG for the NEW site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    What time are you guys planning on getting there Leah?

I would rather get there an hour early than screw with everything, ie tracking, fighting through people to get to the tables etc.
    We'll probably get there a little after 7 if not 7 so we can stake out a smoking table in the bar area in addition to the reserved tables. I can shoot you a text when we're heading out there or you can come and hang here at the house and we can leave together. Doesn't matter to me.

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
    well, my wife was feeling horrible last night, and i think she is coming down with the crud i had last weekend. i guess we aren't gonna be able to make it. plus, that is along drive for me alone. i hope yall have fun and noone gets into trouble.
    That sucks! I hope she feels better.

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
    i got 2hrs of sleep last night

working a 12hr shift from 6a to 6p today

don't think i am gonna make it :/
    All these people flaking out! WTF??

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    40 for me.. You're not getting out of that easy...
    We're about 30, too.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• aight, well i am going but i am not riding. my homie cmltoe is gonna go with and i am gonna just drive my car

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        aight, well i am going but i am not riding. my homie cmltoe is gonna go with and i am gonna just drive my car
        Haha! Peer pressure ROCKS!
        Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• I get off at 11pm, and gonna head over there after. I want to make sure Henry gets his lap dance!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            I get off at 11pm, and gonna head over there after. I want to make sure Henry gets his lap dance!
            i will be there waiting for my budweiser!

Comment

• I know ya'll said you had to know how many by Thursday, but it looks like my prior commitment is falling through. Got room for 2 more? My wife and I may be able to make it out.
              92 LX 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                I know ya'll said you had to know how many by Thursday, but it looks like my prior commitment is falling through. Got room for 2 more? My wife and I may be able to make it out.
                you should since my wife and i aren't gonna make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                  I know ya'll said you had to know how many by Thursday, but it looks like my prior commitment is falling through. Got room for 2 more? My wife and I may be able to make it out.
                  There's gonna be room there, just not sure if there will be at our table, but most will probably be bouncing around so bring it-we'll make room!
                  Token Split Tail

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    There's gonna be room there, just not sure if there will be at our table, but most will probably be bouncing around so bring it-we'll make room!
                    wait, is it like a restaurant or a bar?

i have never been there

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      wait, is it like a restaurant or a bar?

i have never been there
                      It is a sports bar but there are tables all over the place
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Leah is there a particular section we are sitting at? Is it where we sat when we met up a few months ago? I may get there earlier than everyone and want to know where to settle my ass.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                          Like!

I just called to confirm 32 people with the possibility of 10 more. I'm sure we'll have one table somewhere in the bar area to bounce back and forth to smoke at, so it shouldn't be a problem. We will be on the 'patio'. It is completely indoors, they just call it that because it's an addition. It will be all the way to the right when you walk in the doors.

PLEASE try and show up between 7:30 and 8. The manager really wants most people there by 8 so it doesn't look as bad to be holding a table for 32 people and others are standing up because there aren't any tables left.

Fights start at 9 and WILL BE SHOWN-we have 2-50" screens in our section alone, plus the bar.

See everyone there!
                          Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                          Leah is there a particular section we are sitting at? Is it where we sat when we met up a few months ago? I may get there earlier than everyone and want to know where to settle my ass.
                          Can you not read? LOL

And yes, it will be right by where we were last time. We plan on getting there around 7 so we can secure a smoking table in the bar area also.
                          Token Split Tail

Comment

• any room for 2 more??

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

• Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                              any room for 2 more??
                              Damn all you late fuckers! You're going to screw up my shit!
                              Token Split Tail

Comment

• if there is what part of the bar will yall be at??

lol, naw we cant make it just giving you a hard time

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                                You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Working...
                                X