No announcement yet.

Mini-tubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new rage in turbo piping hotsides is 2 inch. People think it keeps velocity up for faster spool

Id ask brooks and see what he says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      The new rage in turbo piping hotsides is 2 inch. People think it keeps velocity up for faster spool

Id ask brooks and see what he says.
      From what I hear, it works better.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Fuel line question, I have an inline Trickflow regulator with a built in return so do I:

1) Y out of the regulator and deadhead each rail

Or

2) plumb one rail and use a crossover, plugging the last rail off

Or is there a better way?
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Regulator goes after the rails.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            Regulator goes after the rails.
            This
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Fuel feed line will either y and feed each rail and then from each rail go to the regulator and then single return to the tank or you can feed 1 rail, cross over to second rail and do a single feed to the regulator and then return. Better to feed each rail from a y in my opinion.

Comment

• For the power you are planning id do -8an feed to one side of the rail and cross is over and put the regulator on the back of the other rail and -6an return.

Comment

• Ya I just ordered a tank sump with 1/2" fittings and will be running -8AN all the way to the rails.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Ok I just looked at my regulator and it has an input an output and a bypass

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• I wouldn't dead head, id run return style. In fact, I think you'll have to with that regulator.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I think he has it figured out now.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Current progress, injectors in and rails sat in place. Still need to fab up some mounts

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Anyone have one of these laying around that they can measure? Trying to see if this will clear my manifolds.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• That looks like an Explorer 5.0L adapter. I might have one laying around and can take some measurements if it'll help you out.

Edit: According to google, the Ford Motorsport piece is the Explorer piece.

Comment

• Didnt one also come on a van that you could snag at the junkyard.

Comment

Working...
                                X