No announcement yet.

Mini-tubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see how, I'm not sure how the width difference is between a fox/SN and the early cars. I assume you're saying weld tabs to the inside of the frame extensions and use the late model cross member?
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      I don't see how, I'm not sure how the width difference is between a fox/SN and the early cars. I assume you're saying weld tabs to the inside of the frame extensions and use the late model cross member?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I see, that wont work in my application since the body of the transmission is too large preventing the crossmember from even fitting the mounting holes.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• 13" Cobra brakes

New suede Corbeau LG1's

Custom Speedhut gauges and Scott Drake bezel, tach is still being made.

Rolled outside

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Hello yea,

Looking good man

Comment

• Doing work son!

Comment

• Lookin good, sir. You going to go to stick with the blue when it's done?

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Lookin good, sir. You going to go to stick with the blue when it's done?
                  I hope so, otherwise his new gauges wouldnt match.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Where can I source OE replacement foxbody efi harness connectors? Mine has a few broken tabs.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Where can I source OE replacement foxbody efi harness connectors? Mine has a few broken tabs.
                      Google rjm injection

Or do what I did and buy spare harnesses to pull from. if I was home I could let you pick through my spares.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• My injectors and distributor plugs are of my greatest concern.

All I'm finding on RJM is how they're a scam and that was 3 years ago

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

My injectors and distributor plugs are of my greatest concern.

All I'm finding on RJM is how they're a scam and that was 3 years ago
                          I've bought from him 6 or 7 times. Never had a problem. It could be that his sources for this 20 year old stuff is drying up. But if I remember, he listed either in stock or not on his website.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Hey who did you get your fuel stuff from? Need to order a pre and post. I remember you found some for a decent price.

Comment

• Racepartsolutions.com

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Awesome that's what I thought they looked like. To bad they are not as cheap now

Comment

Working...
                                X