Look for a Mustang Group/Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    no, most because most of us a rapidly approaching 40, are assholes and no longer own mustangs.

god bless.
    Ugh, don't remind me. Just turned 40 in May.

We kinda own a Mustang, but it's only in our name until he graduates.He's in a club already.. it's kinda funny to see.

Comment

I am approaching 40 as well. Be 37 in a few weeks. I could have sworn I was in my 20's just a few years ago.

Comment

i'll be 40 next month. Jr is the only thing keeping me young.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

39 this weekend but I still own mustang or it owns me. Not really sure anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Awesome
            I have 06 gt as well with few mods.
            Think these horses need to run each other

Comment

buncha old folk up in here.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Stang View Post
                Cam, Cool air Intake, Some exhaust modifications, After Market Headlights, Automatic Transmission with 2500 stall. (Almost didn't buy it because it was automatic but really like the Stang)
                Must run pretty weird with just one cam
                2012 GT500

Comment

There's a DFW Mustangs Car Club on Facebook that isn't related to this group of degenerates lol. There's also a fairly active DFW Mustang classified on FB I'm sure someone on there knows of a group that does regular meets.

Comment

I don't know what horses this thing is putting out. I don't really thing a cammed motor and cool air intake etc gives it more than 25 to 30 horses just guessing. I could be wrong though. I need to take it up to True Street Motorsports up in Mckinney or another place and get it dynoed. I don't think it is as fast as my vette but it sure looks better.

I really need someone that knows there stuff to look at the car and try to tell me whats been done to it. Just today I noticed there is a cable coming out into the glove box. I am assuming this is for a programmer. It also says bama performance that is attached to the dash under the steering column.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      There's a DFW Mustangs Car Club on Facebook that isn't related to this group of degenerates lol. There's also a fairly active DFW Mustang classified on FB I'm sure someone on there knows of a group that does regular meets.
                      I did see that mustang club on Facebook. I might join it. It stated you have to come to so many meets so I am not sure about that. I don't like a lot of rules. Just want to hang out with people that have stangs.

Other group I was in we would hit up kellers and Cars and Coffee and twin peaks so about 3 meet ups or more a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Don't join a club, rather associate with like-minded people.
                        None of which are on here. I'd say less than 2 dozen folks here have a mustang.

Comment

Looks like a stock 3v to me...

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            None of which are on here. I'd say less than 2 dozen folks here have a mustang.
                            Post up a pic of your mustang. Ill start pff with my 89 coupe roller i am currently building I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass..... and Im all out of bubble gum
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Looks like a stock 3v to me...

It's not stock for sure.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
                              Last edited by Toxic_Stang; 07-22-2015, 02:59 PM.

Comment

it's got a pretty big motor in it!

Comment

Working...
                                X