Look for a Mustang Group/Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toxic_Stang View Post
    I just call it a cam my own language. That is the way it's worded on the sheet from the dealer. It needs to be tuned again to I think. I drive it daily and every day it seems like it has a lot of power until yesterday. It was like a monster out of know where. I got on and it scratched in 2nd and almost 3rd and it hadn't done that since I test drove it at the dealer so I might need to get a tune done on it. I am assuming it is tuned for low end also. Seems when it gets around 120 or so it lacks power.
    He's referring to the fact that you are saying it in singular form, when your car actually has 2 camshafts..

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      He's referring to the fact that you are saying it in singular form, when your car actually has 2 camshafts..
      Yeah I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        this isnt THE mike kelly is it?
        No it's the other one...
        07 GT500
        05 SRT10
        88 turbocoupe T-bird
        93 Cobra
        86 coupe
        Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          buncha old folk up in here.
          Yep>old fart
          I'm looking at a used 14 that is super clean but feel I'm too old for a stang for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
            Yep>old fart
            I'm looking at a used 14 that is super clean but feel I'm too old for a stang for some reason
            Get the 15. It is so much more of a car than the 14.

Comment

Seems when it gets around 120 or so it lacks power.
              hmmm. that does sound like an issue.
              2012 GT500

Comment

This guy just doesn't get it... Are there receipts for those "upgrades"? Pics of said longtubes? Video of it driving?
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  This guy just doesn't get it... Are there receipts for those "upgrades"? Pics of said longtubes? Video of it driving?
                  X2
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    The pics are all above and they are listed on the sales details when I bought it. It has what I am telling you. I just took to a local meet up last night and others said yeah it has all headers and all that.

Comment

Only thing I don't like about the car is no matter what I do it still can't hang with the newer cars. So stock these have 297 horses. With aftermarket stuff on it now maybe 310. Just the new v6 mustang puts out 305hp. The 5.0 puts out like 412hp. But I didn't want to spend that much money on the new 5.0. (Wife would have killed me) I'm gonna dyno it here at some point maybe this weekend just to see what it is putting down. (I'm uploading a video now from my dash cam of me running it with a vette)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
                      Last edited by Toxic_Stang; 07-24-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Did you enjoy your walk in the first vid? Also, that hood looks to be moving around quite a bit.

Comment

Its a real light hood.

Comment

Yeah, not cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Yeah, not cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                              That hoods great. I forget the name of the hood but it's a great aftermarket. Everybody keeps asking me where to get it. When your doing 100+ it's going to move around unless you use those pins up there but I don't like those pins.

Comment

That hoods great. I forget the name of the hood but it's a great aftermarket. Everybody keeps asking me where to get it. When your doing 100+ it's going to move around unless you use those pins up there but I don't like those pins.
                                I was speaking more to the driving.

But you brought it up. I am just gonna quote this here for when that single layer hood flies apart. Or are they just made that cheaply these days? I have only had 2 Harwood and neither looked that thin and both had framework.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X