Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    Ok I was wrong.
    I’m kinda shocked too.. really can’t believe NOBODY needs an ok starting receiver.. Dallas sure does..
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

One hundo and 88 days and still no yob?

Get
      The
      Fuck
      Out
      Of
      Here!!!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Mind blown.. I know he’s a pain in the ass and all but he’s big and fast..
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Ok I was wrong.
          Yeah, I'll have to own up too.

He would have had a job if he had kept his fucking mouth shut. Nobody wants to touch him after he went after Garrett and his teammates.
          Last edited by bcoop; 10-18-2018, 11:48 AM.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Anyone know what kind of offers he turned down?

Comment

I missed this call too. He must interview even worse off camera.

Comment

Anyone know what kind of offers he turned down?
                I've only heard of one team that offered a contract and that was the Ravens and he turned it down as he wanted to play for an NFC East team, well that would be the NYG, Filthy and Wash. They have enough talented receivers and didn't want anything to do with a hood rat ol' loud mouth that has no NFL locker room etiquette.

There was talk of GB and Da Brownies, but he probably went up there with his entourage, started talking jive and was quickly ushered out of the facilities...
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

On a serious note, Romo helped Dez with the playbook because he had raw talent. He went to OSU because he knew he couldn't make the grades at T-A&M or TTU. Once Romo left and there was nobody to tell him where to line up and when the ball was coming to him, he sucked out loud, he turned on his teammates because no one would help him because he should know his job requirements, fuck that guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    On a serious note, Romo helped Dez with the playbook because he had raw talent. He went to OSU because he knew he couldn't make the grades at T-A&M or TTU. Once Romo left and there was nobody to tell him where to line up and when the ball was coming to him, he sucked out loud, he turned on his teammates because no one would help him because he should know his job requirements, fuck that guy...
                    Maybe he's just dumb and can't help it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Do you think the talented athletes at even the top universities actually do their own work unless they want to?

They probably have other kids that were given full rides just to come in and take care of it for them.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        Do you think the talented athletes at even the top universities actually do their own work unless they want to?

They probably have other kids that were given full rides just to come in and take care of it for them.
                        Lol yeah pretty much all universities gift those grades if the athlete even gives a 10% effort. I'm not just talking a private tutor...they have special test times and all sort of resources that make it hard for a normal person to fail. You would pretty much have to do nothing.

And maybe dez falls in the camp that would refuse to put any effort in...but it wont be intelligence holding him back because its not required for a student athlete

Comment

#88 officially a Saint. Good for him. I hope he's learned a lesson through all of this.

Comment

I don't see Dez and Sean Peyton working out in the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                              I don't see Dez and Sean Peyton working out in the long term.
                              I'm calling it now...Dez is going to show out against Cowboys, then will go to win a ring this year, Breeze will retire, Petyon will come coach cowboys and being Dez back.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                                I'm calling it now...Dez is going to show out against Cowboys, then will go to win a ring this year, Breeze will retire, Petyon will come coach cowboys and being Dez back.
                                Sean Payton will never work for Jerry Jones again.

Comment

Working...
                                X