No announcement yet.

Man card for life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is an article about a 200 pound kitty killed in menstrual Wells.

Comment

There were a shit ton of sightings where I live between RO and Hachie this year, they think it escaped from a preserve or something. I swear I saw one in RO once when I worked there a few years back. It was about 200 yards off but a huge ass kitty.

Just looked and around 2011 they had a bunch of attacks out my way and towards Palmer.
      Last edited by kingjason; 02-05-2019, 08:00 PM.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
        Here is an article about a 200 pound kitty killed in menstrual Wells.
        https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sta...203528199.html
        And that one was just an accident. A high school kid tagged it with a minivan.

Comment

I swear I saw one dead on the side of 380 last year, couldn’t snap a pic in time. Over east of the tollway.

Comment

Here is one my buddy shot this year. Cat was around 180-200 pounds. He is 6'3"..

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              Here is one my buddy shot this year. Cat was around 180-200 pounds. He is 6'3"..
              Holy shit! That’s a big ass cat!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

I call bullshit on the N. Texas Lion sighting....

There have been multiple sightings in Grayson County including my parent's backyard.

Comment

It was probably just a golden retriever
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I call bullshit on the N. Texas Lion sighting....

It was at West Grove and Preston Rd in a clients back yard. They called the game warden and provided pictures; it was within the time frame listed in your chart.

If you know what the prints look like you can find them all up and down the Trinity river between the levies when the ground is soft.

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    It was probably just a golden retriever
                    When I saw that golden retriever it was finishing off a duck and her eggs that were in a nest by the pool and then it jumped to the top of a 12ft chain-link fence that surrounds their tennis court. That must have been one hell of a dog.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I wish these cougars would attack me.
                      Last edited by DON SVO; 02-06-2019, 12:02 PM.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I wish these cougars win attack me.
                        Polish up your talking/flirting game, take a bath, put on some clean clothes, and hit the Shops at Legacy any day of the week or hit the Whole Foods on Preston Rd in Plano between 9:30am and noon on weekdays and you may get your wish.
                        Last edited by DON SVO; 02-06-2019, 12:02 PM.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I wish these cougars win attack me.
                          Note to self: don't open this thread at work tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            There have been multiple sightings in Grayson County including my parent's backyard.
                            Sightings in North West Grayson County, North East Cooke County, Sheppard airforce annex have all had sightings over the past 15 years or so. A friend of mine has game camera footage of 1 stalking a group of deer on a 3k acre ranch he works on, it was taken last year.

Comment

So what you're really saying is, BradM could whoop your buddy's ass...

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                Hell yeah! Gonna start carrying my rifle in the truck now!

And yeah, can y'all remove the pic of squirting cougars?!?! Some of us read this stuff at work for crying out loud.

Comment

Working...
                                X