X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stangchick74 View Post
    What up, fools?
    what up olderschooler
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• How come the old schoolers magically show up only when an "Wheres the old schoolers?" thread is made, why not post more? You're obviously hanging around if you reply to this thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        How come the old schoolers magically show up only when an "Wheres the old schoolers?" thread is made, why not post more? You're obviously hanging around if you reply to this thread...
        Talisman left on the suggestion of the upper ups, lost half of the posters true story.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Talisman left on the suggestion of the upper ups, lost half of the posters true story.
          Some dumb bitch sided against him, the same way they treated Buffalo_haltom against a bullshit advertiser. They will only know that they only made money instead of "community".

Edit, drunk Brad, you so crazy!
          Last edited by BradM; 10-10-2018, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Where did Strychnine's post go, he made some good points?

Comment

• I think a lot of ppl had left even before talisman. Talisman was toxic to the board anyways in my unpopular opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Where did Strychnine's post go, he made some good points?
                Deleted it bc I didn't want to draw said knuckledraggers out of the shadows

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  I thought he left on his own accord after Fakenews posted that Hitler tantrum thing where his name was in it, or perhaps was the final straw... Whatever the case the board was far more entertaining then.

Comment

• I always thought he was entertaining here.. he had the ability to get under the “thin skinned” people.. him and trublu got annoying vomiting in every thread though towards the end..
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

How come the old schoolers magically show up only when an "Wheres the old schoolers?" thread is made, why not post more? You're obviously hanging around if you reply to this thread...
                      Fair question. I’m here every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        I always thought he was entertaining here.. he had the ability to get under the “thin skinned” people.. him and trublu got annoying vomiting in every thread though towards the end..

Maybe he'll show up!

Comment

lol hadn't logged in here in months. then one day i did just for sole purpose of "why not".

Comment

• Ironically the only 2 vehicles i own now are fords.. but they are both slow.... so... par for the course for fords
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Jewbacca?

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Jewbacca?
                                We have more than one Jew here?

Comment

Working...
                                X