Hey Geor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Geor

Do you have an instrumental version of the entire crack the skye album? Or was it just certain songs that were instrumental? I can't find it anywhere.

They released an instrumental version, but only on itunes and you had to pre-order the album to receive it, I believe. I'm not a big fan of shitty quality mp3 downloads, so I told them to piss off.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      They released an instrumental version, but only on itunes and you had to pre-order the album to receive it, I believe. I'm not a big fan of shitty quality mp3 downloads, so I told them to piss off.
      Ugh, gay. Let me know if you still have the code and I'll dl it until I can find a higher quality version.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
        Ugh, gay. Let me know if you still have the code and I'll dl it until I can find a higher quality version.
        Actually, now that I think about it... I wanna say they came out with another limited edition of CTS that included the instrumental tracks, but I wasn't going to give warner brothers another $40 for it.

Comment

Actually, now that I think about it... I wanna say they came out with another limited edition of CTS that included the instrumental tracks, but I wasn't going to give warner brothers another $40 for it.
          See if you can find any more info on it and I'll try to find the tracks online.

Comment

See if you can find any more info on it and I'll try to find the tracks online.
            I don't take commands.

Comment

I don't take commands.
              Hey geof, be a faggot. There, it worked.

Comment

Hey geof, be a faggot. There, it worked.
                lmao

Comment

you may or may not find what you're looking for at tpb. At or around 320kbps, although there was a complaint of low volume.

Comment

Working...
                  X