No announcement yet.

Top Gear America starting in 30min

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The show sucked..... But I did sit a watch the whole show none the less.

Comment

Wait a sec...

The 2nd episode was actually halfway decent.

The Cinematography is VASTLY better than the 1st episode. The reviews of the Mitsu EVO and Aston Martin Vantage were pretty good. Not original TG good but still pretty good..

I'm sitting here wondering why the F these guys put that first episode on. It was really really bad. IMO that first show is going to turn a lot of people off to the show and they won't be back. Episode two is actually pretty serviceable. If they had shown that first they would have a lot more repeat viewers..

I'm back in guys. The show is much better the 2nd go around.

Comment

The Evo was pretty damn entertaining. Episode 2 was a much better showing than Epi 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          Wait a sec...

The 2nd episode was actually halfway decent.

The Cinematography is VASTLY better than the 1st episode. The reviews of the Mitsu EVO and Aston Martin Vantage were pretty good. Not original TG good but still pretty good..

I'm sitting here wondering why the F these guys put that first episode on. It was really really bad. IMO that first show is going to turn a lot of people off to the show and they won't be back. Episode two is actually pretty serviceable. If they had shown that first they would have a lot more repeat viewers..

I'm back in guys. The show is much better the 2nd go around.
          Bet money that's the pilot. History is notoriously cheap. That's why they are pushing all these reality series now, instead of actual shows. Real history shows are low volume and low marigin, in terms of profits. That's why History International is a premium channel on most plans. Reality is king with the lowest common denominator.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Bet money that's the pilot. History is notoriously cheap. That's why they are pushing all these reality series now, instead of actual shows. Real history shows are low volume and low marigin, in terms of profits. That's why History International is a premium channel on most plans. Reality is king with the lowest common denominator.
            It is also the worst type of television ever made. The only reality tv I like to watch is sports. It is the original reality show. Drama, excitement, action, grown men crying, grown men jumping up and down like silly little school girls, grown men knocking each other out and don't forget womenz doing what they do best, dancing their asses off.

Fuck reality tv.

Comment

I like the 2nd ep much more. Laughed at the end when the dog peed on the stage.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                It is also the worst type of television ever made. The only reality tv I like to watch is sports. It is the original reality show. Drama, excitement, action, grown men crying, grown men jumping up and down like silly little school girls, grown men knocking each other out and don't forget womenz doing what they do best, dancing their asses off.

Fuck reality tv.

You sure do know alot about reality tv not to like it

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                  You sure do know alot about reality tv not to like it
                  I was describing sports.

Comment

this last episode (Nascar) was awesome lol! I laughed my ass off when he jumped that Caddy on that hill and had to rewind it and watch it again. Then that part with the Stig in the Charger was too short, but pretty cool.
                    HD Parts
                    paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Working...
                    X