Howard Stern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Stern

i left my house a little after 7 this morning. it takes me about 5 minutes to get to work. well, this morning Howard announced that he didn't sign and that next week would be his last show. i about flipped. Sal started crying. something told me to keep listening and sure enough, the real announcement came at 6 this morning that he did sign for another 5 years!!!!

I figured he would. I don't know where he would have went to make the money and have the freedom that he has now. I bet he's gonna make a lot less than what he made the first 5 years.

Comment

Bleh, I was hoping he would come back to "free" radio.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        Bleh, I was hoping he would come back to "free" radio.
        well, i take it you don't have Sirius? you really should get it. it's WELL worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
          well, i take it you don't have Sirius? you really should get it. it's WELL worth the money.
          I had it, bought it just for Howard when he first moved. I got tired of his 4 day work weeks, so many vacations, commercials, and hearing re-runs all the time. Then Sirius raised prices. F them, I checked out and won't be going back. I do miss Howard though, just not worth the price of admission to me.

Comment

Now his show will be available online and through mobile phones as well as regular Sirius radios.

Still worth it at less than $0.50/day.

Comment

Working...
            X