No announcement yet.

Top Gear America starting in 30min

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK, its like they are trying way too hard to be like the REAL topgear... They should have tried their own take on the show rather than copy it exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      At least I know how to read a guide for tv show times.

yep. I read the date, time and channel. Not hard to do. I was reading the uverse guide of course, not that paper tv guide crap.
      HD Parts
      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

this is a show is a disgrace to the original it sucks so bad i turned it off

Comment

This show is boring the shit out of me. The commentary sucks, there's no decent background music like UK TG, and the guys are annoying, I don't want to hear anything they're saying.

Comment

failemonade

Comment

Not as good as the original, I also think they are trying too hard. Should of had Jay Leno as a host... Think he would be better with the interviews.
              Just my 2 cents.

Comment

It was mediocre, but hey, it was just the first show....will watch again.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                  failemonade
                  failopter?

Comment

It was ok. Not really anything else worth watching at that time slot. I'm sure I'll watch it again. I do agree with Emo McGee though, it needs more background music.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy View Post
                      Not as good as the original, I also think they are trying too hard. Should of had Jay Leno as a host... Think he would be better with the interviews.
                      Just my 2 cents.
                      add Tim Allen and Chris Titus FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        It was mediocre, but hey, it was just the first show....will watch again.
                        I agree completely!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                          add Tim Allen and Chris Titus FTW
                          I know Titus loves old school cars, but Top Gear never was about that. It was always about new, modern cars.

I haaated the fat neckbeard guy. And the guy from Boston. The only one bearable was Tanner.

Comment

Tim Allen would be great. Isn't he the voice on the new GM commercials?
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would have Agreed they tried too hard, but I'm sure they'll chill after a few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                                maybe Paul Tracey= Stig. Tanner and Paul did the Super Car show together. Maybe that was to determine who was the Stig and who was the host.
                                That's who i think it is too. I HOPE NOT. Paul Tracy sucks. Tanner beats him. Can't have the Host be faster than the Stig.
                                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X