Last ship tnt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last ship tnt

Anyone catch last nights episode?. Little far fetched and it became worse when you didn't see any bullet holes or shrapnel or any damage to the ship at all .

Ya but you can't blow up the ship on the first episode. I am sure it will slowly get more run down. I liked it for a first episode I will give it a few more and see where it goes.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I recorded it, haven't watched it yet.

Comment

I found it odd the Russians used American helicopters

Comment

It did look much better on the previews when I set the DVR to record it. Watched it last night and was meh... I'll watch one more episode later and see if I stay with it.

Comment

I'd much rather the show be about the leadup and the first few weeks of the virus, global disaster style. I enjoy watching the shit hit the fan and the chaos and pandemonium that ensues, not some bullshit boat after all the good stuff has come and gone.

Comment

Pretty awful action scenes in the first episode.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                I'd much rather the show be about the leadup and the first few weeks of the virus, global disaster style. I enjoy watching the shit hit the fan and the chaos and pandemonium that ensues, not some bullshit boat after all the good stuff has come and gone.
                They should tie it in with Walking Dead, LOL.

Comment

i dvr it and watched it last night. way to far fetched.

we have the largest navy in the world. no way all our ships, and subs got that infection the show is based on.

plus that nuke, they said was from a ship. so there is at least one more out there. also being that 80% of the world is or was infected, no cure in the world could actually save earth.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                    They should tie it in with Walking Dead, LOL.
                    They didn't even really get into the shtf. They did like 15 minutes of it and then all of a sudden it's a few weeks later.

I'm talking the opening scene of dawn of the dead scale pandemonium, 24 style, for a whole season at least. I want to see how the shit starts, the chaos it creates, how the .gov fucks the response, and how it all goes to shit.

Last edited by sc281; 06-24-2014, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Meh, it can't be perfect, but I like it.
                      Sometimes events happen that create a sort of perfect storm. On 9/11, I was part of a sort of perfect storm. We were the only ship at sea on the eastern seaboard that had anti-aircraft capabilities. Even in the time it took to go from Jacksonville to the mouth of the Delaware River, no other ships were able to put to sea north of us. And I was on the same type of ship as what they have in the show (Flight II Arleigh Burke class).
                      The speed of the virus is pretty far fetched though.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Each episode is more and more unbelievable. Parachutes as sails was a bit of a stretch I thought. And last episode using a 12x3 piece of aluminum foil to pass for a destroyer on radar seemed unlikely, though I admit I did not work with alot of radar when I was in the military. I certainly never tried to fool it, so maybe I am way off. Mythbusters needs to go through each episode.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

there is nothing innovative in this show, other than actually having the ship to film on. Even then Steven Segal did it better with Under Siege, and its almost as believable

Comment

Anybody still watching this? Sure it's not believable in but it's hard to say a lot of stuff on TV is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Anybody still watching this? Sure it's not believable in but it's hard to say a lot of stuff on TV is.
                              I thought it was based on a true story. I'm pretty sure this did all happen, exactly like in the show, but back in the 50's.

Comment

Working...
                              X