No announcement yet.

IMDb Top 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're telling me out of 250 spots you can't find a place for American Psycho??

Comment

You're telling me out of 250 spots you can't find a place for Rawhead Rex?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        or Howard the Duck

Comment

You trying to tell me American Psycho wasn't a good movie?

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
            You trying to tell me American Psycho wasn't a good movie?
            Never seen it, just giving you hell.

Comment

Not sure if anyone noticed, but the IMDB list looks to be based on user ratings rather than a list some random people decided on. Of course, that means results will be skewed to only represent the opinions of users registered and that took the time to rate the movies on IMDB.

Comment

It's good, you should watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  Not sure if anyone noticed, but the IMDB list looks to be based on user ratings rather than a list some random people decided on. Of course, that means results will be skewed to only represent the opinions of users registered and that took the time to rate the movies on IMDB.
                  Yup. I imagine IMDB is usually frequented by the 18-40 male demo. Its the only peope I know that go on it.

Comment

I know what you're doing lol

and like Chili said, you should watch it

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                      The AFI list is a bit more "elitist" to be sure (or snobbish, possibly), but it is a good list. Oddly enough, I've seen everything on that list except for ET. Not sure why I've never watched it, just never made the cut.
                      yea AFI's list is based on merit as decided by a film institute. It clearly pays homage to early hollywood classics that most people have little interest in seeing.

IMDB's list if based on internet users. For the most part it's a good list but it's more recent films. However, there are a handful of movies high up on that list that make you say how the fuck? Dark knight at 4th best movie all time is a fucking joke.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                        IMDB's list if based on internet users. For the most part it's a good list but it's more recent films. However, there are a handful of movies high up on that list that make you say how the fuck? Dark knight at 4th best movie all time is a fucking joke.
                        I agree. The IMDb list is pretty in line with some of my favorites, so I'm going to make a personal mission to watch them all. I think I'll enjoy some of the older movies I've never seen the most.

Comment

You could also get on the Criterion Collection's website, and look at their lists.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                            Dark knight at 4th best movie all time is a fucking joke.
                            Yeah, it's no Dark Knight Rises.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Twelve Monkeys at 207? One of the best Sci-Fi movies of all time is that far down? I forgot just how awesome it was until I saw that they're making a TV series out of it.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                or Howard the Duck
                                I watched that the other day with my kids. I can't help it I still crack up watching that movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X