No announcement yet.

Lowdown on Off-road parks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridgeport FB just confirmed the park is open for the weekend!

Park open Sat/Sun from 8-5pm . Free camping Fri/Sat night outside gatehouse.

I'm excited!

You guys doing anything for lunch? I can tell my crew to pack a lunch..

The plan to have two different groups? One for newbs/daily driver crew and one for the trucks with 42" tires, lol..
    WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
      Bridgeport FB just confirmed the park is open for the weekend!

Park open Sat/Sun from 8-5pm . Free camping Fri/Sat night outside gatehouse.

I'm excited!

You guys doing anything for lunch? I can tell my crew to pack a lunch..

The plan to have two different groups? One for newbs/daily driver crew and one for the trucks with 42" tires, lol..
      Who all has 42's besides Jluv? Im on 33's with sliders, full skids, and rear locker.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• I'm mostly interested in just riding around with the group, but just want to take a few minutes to try a couple of the more challenging obstacles. Also, there may be some trails that are just too narrow for me. I'm sure we can figure it all out when we get there.

Comment

• I'm pretty excited about this too! Not sure about lunch. I was thinking about bringing my grill but screw that in these temps now. What's everybody driving? I know what Jared and Craig are driving, just curious about everybody else. And I guess what your skill level is. Just wondering who I'll be riding around with in the beginning group

Comment

• Anyone figure out a time or whatnot?

Comment

• RTT is off right now.

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Since no one has chimed in yet on a time. How does 11am sound for everybody? Not to early and not to late and figure that should leave plenty of time to explore.

fordracing19, is that a 4 Runner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  Since no one has chimed in yet on a time. How does 11am sound for everybody? Not to early and not to late and figure that should leave plenty of time to explore.
                  Works for me. I guess we can just meet inside the park. See y’all there!

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                    Works for me. I guess we can just meet inside the park. See y’all there!
                    Sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Since no one has chimed in yet on a time. How does 11am sound for everybody? Not to early and not to late and figure that should leave plenty of time to explore.

fordracing19, is that a 4 Runner?
                      Yes, 03 v8 4runner. I will be there around 11 too.

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• I'm so jealous! Definitely need to do this once a month at least. Get some pics/videos of ya'll, I want to see how much fun everyone is having. Have a great time and loads of fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          I'm so jealous! Definitely need to do this once a month at least. Get some pics/videos of ya'll, I want to see how much fun everyone is having. Have a great time and loads of fun!
                          Dude! I'll swing by and pick you up

J/K! Get well and and I'll give you the 411 afterwards. I'm going to try and take some video and pics along the way.

Comment

• Going to try and get there around 10am-ish.. See you guys there.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            I'm pretty excited about this too! Not sure about lunch. I was thinking about bringing my grill but screw that in these temps now. What's everybody driving? I know what Jared and Craig are driving, just curious about everybody else. And I guess what your skill level is. Just wondering who I'll be riding around with in the beginning group
                            I'll be in SxS (Digital Camo Teryx4) I have a Winch that's about it..
                            Coworkers who have confirmed - Blue 97 Jeep , Black 18 Jeep , Red 4x4 FJ , Dark Gray 18 Tundra is a maybe

We are all newbs with little offroad skill, mostly stock vehicles and just want to have fun!
                            Last edited by mustang_revival; 02-08-2019, 04:22 PM.
                            WRX

Comment

• Is there somewhere close to the front on the inside that we could meet so this doesn't turn into a clusterfuck? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                                I just got a Kawi Teryx UTV, I'm guessing I should pick up some control arm skid plates and a winch ASAP. What are the best places to take it around here?
                                Climbing up rocks doesn't seem very fun and it appears to have a high risk of fucking up equipment, am I missing something?
                                Hell yeah! I'm loving mine so far, just got it in Sept. mostly run mine at my Deer Lease, but have wanted to check out: Brushy Creek , since they are close to me (Royse City) http://brushycreekmotorfarm.tripod.com/

Don't forget to have DOT approved helmets, they are required for some places. Bridgeport - all people on UTV, Brushy Creek - just minors

I got the 3500# SuperATV winch synthetic rope. Kinda wish I would have went 4500/5000#
                                WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X