Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Its time to retire the news.

I still think ISIS is just a symptom. If every member of isis was killed right now, there would be another "ISIS" to replace it in a week or two. Couple months at most. Its part of their religion, their core set of beliefs. In order to actually kill it, you'd have to go so far as to kill every member of the religion. Because even if you were also able to kill every young male who may join up someday, you'd still have that value system just raising more of them eventually.

I'd say just clean up the current isis, but immediately give them what they so desperately crave. A brutal dictator to rule over them with an iron fist. You want it, you got it. He's everything they ever dreamed of. But... he secretly answers to us. Do the same for ALL their major religious leaders. Slowly erode islam from the inside. Make those religious leaders who are under our control, focus more on its peaceful aspects, and condemn the violence. All the while introducing the luxuries of western living. Once they have that, they aren't going to want to let it go. They'll be infected, and it will be too late. They'll try to find ways inside their own religion, to justify getting to continue their modern luxurious existence. The very same can and is done with the bible. It could be done to them too.
    There was once quite a few brutal dictators in the ME. Some country keeps going over there and killing them.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• BBC is fake news.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I think this man from UC Davis needs his job back.

Comment

• Comment

• It's nice to have a President tell it like it is.

Comment

• Something fucky going on with Twitter

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X