No announcement yet.

I'm infatuated with the late 60's / early 70's 200 series Benz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same guy also has this one for sale http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3751849460.html

Comment

• In an interesting twist, I found out that a friend of mine has a bagged 72 280SEL in his warehouse. I had no idea he had one, but he has a 72 300sel and the bagged 72 280sel.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• That wagon is the SHIT.

Comment

• I get to take this for a spin in September in houston.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I'm sure you've seen this on on a LeMons track??

The first Mercedes-Benz W110 to compete in the 24 Hours of LeMons was this ’65 190, and it did very well in spite of having spent many years vegetating in a California field prior to being brought back to life as an endurance racer. Last weekend, we saw another W110; this time it was a ’67 200 that spent a few idle years in Texas before waking up on a race track. Team B League Film Society – How I Learned To Stop Whining And Love The Judges was expecting to hav…

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              I'm sure you've seen this on on a LeMons track??

The first Mercedes-Benz W110 to compete in the 24 Hours of LeMons was this ’65 190, and it did very well in spite of having spent many years vegetating in a California field prior to being brought back to life as an endurance racer. Last weekend, we saw another W110; this time it was a ’67 200 that spent a few idle years in Texas before waking up on a race track. Team B League Film Society – How I Learned To Stop Whining And Love The Judges was expecting to hav…

Yeah, that's brandon's car, the guy I mentioned above that has a pair of the ones I like, one of them already bagged. I dont like that body style, and it is a really terrible performing car. Ive got video of them spinning it in front of me.

Comment

• Maybe I should run the wagon in LeMons. lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Maybe I should run the wagon in LeMons. lmao
                  bring it to me, Ill kick you in the nuts, and you can leave empty handed.

Comment

• Deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      Yeah, that's brandon's car, the guy I mentioned above that has a pair of the ones I like, one of them already bagged. I dont like that body style, and it is a really terrible performing car. Ive got video of them spinning it in front of me.
                      Does he also have a Jetta Lemons car? If so, I know the Brandon you're talking about. Owns a landscaping company iirc.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                        Does he also have a Jetta Lemons car? If so, I know the Brandon you're talking about. Owns a landscaping company iirc.
                        That's the one.

Comment

• I think there is one or two sitting at a small car lot east of Rockwall by the RV dealer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              http://www.worldcarfans.com/10409291...ion-kilometers

Greek taxi driver donates 1976 Mercedes-Benz 240 D to the Mercedes-Benz Museum Collection

Press Release

Greek taxi driver donates 1976 Mercedes-Benz 240 D to the Mercedes-Benz Museum Collection
                              Greek taxi driver Gregorios Sachinidis from Thessalonica handed over his 1976 Mercedes Benz 240 D to the Mercedes-Benz Museum Collection. Mr. Sachinidis is a multi-kilometer millionaire. Having covered all of 4.6 million kilometers, this "Stroke Eight" now becomes the Mercedes-Benz with the highest recorded mileage known to date.
                              The enormous distance covered by the world champion is testament to the proverbial longevity of Mercedes-Benz cars. In particular, Mercedes-Benz taxis have been permanent features of both German and international urban landscapes. In Germany, every second taxi is a Mercedes-Benz.
                              Mr. Sachinidis bought his car in Germany in 1981 with around 220,000 km on the clock, before driving it back to Thessalonica. Here it was in service as a taxi 24 hours a day until July 2004. During this time the owner was able to call upon the original engine and two spare units, deploying them on a rotational basis 11 times in total.
                              Mr. Sachinidis sent a letter to Prof. Jürgen Hubbert, Member of the Board of Management of DaimlerChrysler AG with responsibility for the Mercedes Car Group, thanking him for the excellent service Mercedes-Benz had afforded him over the years. Having received a visit from representatives of the Mercedes-Benz Museum Collection, Mr. Sachinidis decided to hand the car over to the Mercedes-Benz Museum.
                              Highlighting the reception the president of DaimlerChrysler Hellas, Dr. Alexander Paufler, presented Mr. Sachinidis with a key for a new C 200 CDI to be picked up upon his return to Greece.
                              Awww, man... Kilometers? Those are meaningless. They're like the pesos of distance measurement.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X