X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Left:

"Finally. A racist receipt that's actually true. RUN IT!"

"What? What do you mean it wasn't a white guy?!"

Last edited by sc281; 08-01-2018, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• These were the "conservatives" & "Libertarians" we've had "fighting for us" for the last 50 years.

No wonder the left rolled us over the last half century. Even our 'friends" were our enemies.

The Cato Institute, a think tank partially founded by the billionaire Koch brothers, is advocating for open borders to the United States.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              These were the "conservatives" & "Libertarians" we've had "fighting for us" for the last 50 years.

No wonder the left rolled us over the last half century. Even our 'friends" were our enemies.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-open-borders
              Since non government run slavery was made illegal the wealthy want the next best thing and that is flooding the market with low skilled labor that pushes out higher-paying skilled labor.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    I will defend the right to talk about anything and do not care what that anything is. I am never given the chance to defend talk about anything when that anything is not offensive because no one complains when a subject matter is non offencive. I also feel compelled to point out that the law at every level believes the same as I do.
                    Cool story bro. I guess you missed the part where I agree with you. Doesn’t mean I think he should still have his job at a company that makes movies primarily geared towards children. Maybe he can get a job at Hustler magazine or cleaning pools in HP/UP since that sort of shit is perfectly fine.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The Left:

In the context of the two dudes working together, having some fun, I think that's hilarious.

Comment

• Hearing that word all the time gets old. However,that's funny as shit cracka

Comment

South Africa about to allow itself to steal white farmer's land.

This totally won't end in famine like Zimbabwe did, though.
                          Eh, fuck em. We can all have a good laugh while they starve to death. Send em pics of us being fat and eating cheesburgers and shit. Oh wait they don't have internet in their hell hole that is about to get a lot worse.

That kind of stupidity is probably just nature doing what nature does. It kills all those who are unfit to live. Being human, brains is kind of your whole claim to fame. So if you're human and you ain't got that, well, nature's gonna weed you out.
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            Eh, fuck em. We can all have a good laugh while they starve to death. Send em pics of us being fat and eating cheesburgers and shit. Oh wait they don't have internet in their hell hole that is about to get a lot worse.

That kind of stupidity is probably just nature doing what nature does. It kills all those who are unfit to live. Being human, brains is kind of your whole claim to fame. So if you're human and you ain't got that, well, nature's gonna weed you out.
                            One question based on using your logic.

How the fuck have you made it this far?

Comment

The Left:

Wait, you mean this was another case of white guilt/fake outrage?!
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                One question based on using your logic.

How the fuck have you made it this far?
                                Dont reply to it. It posts enough nonsense when everyone is ignoring it.

Comment

Working...
                                X