No announcement yet.

Project thunderturd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build stalled a little bit while a I worked on my Impala. Got the engine mounted on the stand, transmission draining the residual fluid. Purple power on the floor where I blood bathed it, even though I completely drained all of the fluids. All parts stored and a list of where they're stored made so I don't forget. Next stop, engine tear down.

Comment

there was a shit ton of parts left on that Lincoln. Why didn't you part it and make some cash

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        there was a shit ton of parts left on that Lincoln. Why didn't you part it and make some cash
        Nothing was any good, except the glass. The interior was completely trashed on it, not even the seat motors worked any more. Didn't think there would be much market on crap like the fuel lines. Most of the body panels were trash as well.

Comment

Well, the wheels just fell off this bitch. Basically I was going to sell my 00 WS6, keep my 04 Dodge ram as a daily and satisfy my speed fix with this. That flew out the window when I got my Impala SS.

I realized that the T-bird and the impala were both the same car, a nice, comfortable car that could be made fast, and I would rather spend the money on the Imp.

If anyone wants to pick up where I left off, or needs a good Mark VIII motor, they are both for sale. $600 for the motor, or $1000 for the entire setup.

Comment

Is the T-Bird still complete? How is the interior?

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
              Is the T-Bird still complete? How is the interior?
              Yeah, still complete. Interior is iffy. The seats need recovering, the door panels need cloth glued back on, and it needs to be cleaned. Dash and all panels are in good shape, not cracked or broken.

Comment

Working...
              X