Guy Goes On Rampage in Carrera GT in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Goes On Rampage in Carrera GT in NYC

A little excitement during out national quarantine. A guy on drugs took his $750,000 Gemballa Mirage GT for a rip through NYC and caused some major havoc.

Coming to Copart soon.

Comment

Then YouTube for a rebuild as the “cheapest one in the world”...

Comment

Where's stretch at?

Comment

Maybe he was looking for the Paul Walker way out? I'm sure that Gemballa could sell for a shit ton more than $750k unless it was high mileage. One of our clients is a GT collector (one in every color and then some) and some have gone for as much as $3M.
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

It's just another couple zeros for that kind of person, and more evidence you can't buy common sense or happiness. As I understand it, he owns quite a few hypercars, has wrecked several, and battles personality and addiction issues.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              It's just another couple zeros for that kind of person, and more evidence you can't buy common sense or happiness. As I understand it, he owns quite a few hypercars, has wrecked several, and battles personality and addiction issues.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
              his Daddy is a billionaire! that tells you everything you need to know

Comment

Ben Chen

Runs the Gold Rush Rally

He has wreck quite a few supercars. Just because you can afford a fast car doesn't mean you should drive a fast car.
                Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  his Daddy is a billionaire! that tells you everything you need to know
                  One of my billionaire clients has kids who are now in their late teens to early 20s. They are all very well behaved young men. They were well behaved as small children also.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                  X