11/06 Jane's Addiction - Ritual de lo Habitual @ Gas Monkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/06 Jane's Addiction - Ritual de lo Habitual @ Gas Monkey

Only catch is tickets are $77 including service fees.

$77.00+ smacks?!?

I'll sit in the grass behind the stage with a cooler of Pale Ale before I give that clown richard rawlings $77.00+ to see JA...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Does the $77 include well drinks out of top shelf bottles?

Comment

I still rank Jane's Addiction as one of the best concerts I have ever been to back in the 90's

Comment

i'll be there.

but that gas monkey live place is my least favorite place to see a show. the bar is horribly understaffed. ive been twice, once for social d, and once to go watch a buddy from jiu jitsu fight in the mma fights they had last month. it would take 20-30 mins to get drinks every time. the bar is huge and could certainly handle the crowd if it was staffed properly.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
            Fo sho!!!

Join Henry and me!

is it at the bar and grill or the concert venue GM Live??? hell I haven't tailgated with you since Poison and Skid Row.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I've seen JA a few times. A couple years back at FC Dallas stadium I thought they sounded great, but last time at Gexa was rough. Hopefully its much more like the FC Dallas show.

Comment

I'm going.
                I saw Dwight Yoakam at GM Live and the bar was understaffed as well plus, there was no task lighting in the bar. I'm surprised they could serve drinks at all. The whole layout of that place is not that great.

Comment

Working...
                X