X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go..
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I didn't see them taking him out this soon... But then again, he has been going soft lately...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
        I didn't see them taking him out this soon... But then again, he has been going soft lately...
        Cast is big right now, I bet they thin it out through this season.
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• For a second, I thought they were gonna save him and I hoped for a arm-mounted chainsaw a la Army of Darkness.

Comment

• I won't miss his character.

Comment

• The on-screen iteration of his character sucked compared to the graphic novel! Wish they would stick closer to the graphic novel...
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                I won't miss his character.
                spoiler
                I will, it helps to have a babysitter so they can make the stupid baby disappear

Comment

• I'm sitting here trying to figure out why I still watch this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I'm sitting here trying to figure out why I still watch this show.
                    There's something almost every week that bothers me. This week, their SUV getting stuck on solid ground. And why is it always summer on the east coast?

Comment

• Budget cuts are a bitch.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        I'm sitting here trying to figure out why I still watch this show.
                        Same here.

Comment

• That character was such a waste of time. I would have been fine if he was offed 2 seasons ago. Probably the most worthless character in the whole series.

Comment

• That character was such a waste of time. I would have been fine if he was offed 2 seasons ago. Probably the most worthless character in the whole series. Well, he

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              That character was such a waste of time. I would have been fine if he was offed 2 seasons ago. Probably the most worthless character in the whole series.
                              Agreed. Couple that with the fact that any character that stands out an an old-world moral center has a target on them (Dale, Herschel, etc.), he was due and won't be missed.

I did like this episode though. It got a little "art school" in some of its presentation, but I dug it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                It got a little "art school" in some of its presentation, but I dug it.
                                I kind of liked the change, but I also don't want to be beaten over the head with that style every episode.

Wait, I screwed that up.

Omg, it was turrible. I'm soooo done with this show. I'm serious this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X