MyDecadeTV watch old tv stuff! pretty cool website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyDecadeTV watch old tv stuff! pretty cool website

Nice find! Theres a YouTube channel that plays commercials only from the different decades as well...dont remember who though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      Nice find! Theres a YouTube channel that plays commercials only from the different decades as well...dont remember who though.
      Who'd have thought anybody would ever actually want to see that shit.

Although I have to admit, some commercials have been pretty funny over the years.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        BUZR does the old commercials too during some game shows. Locally on channel 27-3
        Funny how politically in-correct they were back then

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          BUZR does the old commercials too during some game shows. Locally on channel 27-3
          Funny how politically in-correct they were back then
          Thats what makes me laugh, reminds me how much I hate PC nowadays...

Comment

Wow, this is actually really cool! I like having something on in the 'background', on one of my secondary monitors. Usually music or a movie I've seen a bunch of times, but I think this will be good.

I was just browsing the news from 1993 and they showed a story about violence in schools and how Clinton had just approved like $500MM in grants to address the issue.. Bunch of b-roll of schools with metal detectors and kids hurt / shot. And people act like its a new thing.. that was 25 years ago.

Comment

btw if you hit menu it'll give you instruction for full screen mode and other stuff

Comment

Yeah, got it all down! I had it on for quite a while yesterday.. Watched a full report on the 1992 CES show in Vegas, and that was awesome! Watching them get all excited about most of the stuff we take for granted now was really cool. I forgot how much was changing at once right around then.

Comment

Working...
                X