No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously. I was thinking the same thing. Next time he shows up watch him have a gatling gun or some shit grafted to his arm and the show takes a not-so-realistic turn.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Yale
      You can check the collection out from the library.
      lol @ library
      who goes to the library now and days?

I'll have to figure out a way to host them, they're about 1.2gb total.

My internet up here is slow as shit, so give it time to upload all files. You'll need a .cbr reader. I just setup my skydrive so we'll give it a whirl and see if it lasts. Download them while you can.

Last edited by roliath; 11-15-2010, 02:41 AM.

Comment

after last nights episode I'm getting a fucken crossbow......
        I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

If anyones interested, I have an online streaming site you can watch it and every other tv show out there for free.
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by roliath
            lol @ library
            who goes to the library now and days?

I'll have to figure out a way to host them, they're about 1.2gb total.

My internet up here is slow as shit, so give it time to upload all files. You'll need a .cbr reader. I just setup my skydrive so we'll give it a whirl and see if it lasts. Download them while you can.

http://tinyurl.com/2865j8t
            Just downloaded the ones you had posted, will check them out later on tonight. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt
              If anyones interested, I have an online streaming site you can watch it and every other tv show out there for free.
              Would love to know it.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Finally got to watch episodes two and three tonight. Still haven't seen episode one. Anyone care to share the cliff's notes, mainly what caused the zombie onslaught and why the core group survived?

Comment

They haven't revealed the cause.
                  Episode 1 synopsis:
                  It opened with Rick and Shane as part of a roadblock to stop some bad guys who were running from some other cops. Rick gets shot in the back/side(to me his wound has moved a little).

He wakes up in the hospital after an undisclosed amount of time. Leaves the hospital and heads home, encountering a zombie on the way. Finds his house emptied(by his wife).

He is taken in by a man and his son(can't remember their names) and they give him the cliff's notes of what happened. The man's wife has been turned. They head to the police station and arm themselves. Rick heads to Atlanta(where the survivors were supposed to be) and the man and his son stay at their home until they can leave.

Rick ends up running out of gas and riding a horse into Atlanta. He gets overrun by walkers and makes his way into an abandoned tank sitting in the streets. Glen comes over the radio and tells him he's a dumbass.

I think that just about covers it.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman
                    Would love to know it.
                    Start your new business venture with a great domain name. A trusted source for domains since 2005.
                    Ded

Comment

Sorry to those who wanted the comics, not sure whats going on by my uploads to the skydrive constantly time out.
                      so i'll just have to figure out something else as I don't want them eating my bandwidth up on my server.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                        Sorry to those who wanted the comics, not sure whats going on by my uploads to the skydrive constantly time out.
                        so i'll just have to figure out something else as I don't want them eating my bandwidth up on my server.
                        You can zip/rar them (total archive has to be under 1GB) and upload them to Megaupload. I dl quite a few shows that way, and it works great.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          It's a good show, surprised there are only 3 epsiodes left.

On tonights, WTF would the dude on the roof cut his hand off, cut the fucken bolt your attached too!
                          I'd imagine they will be releasing season 2 in short order since the ratings are so good.

That scene was ridiculous too...

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                            I'd imagine they will be releasing season 2 in short order since the ratings are so good.

That scene was ridiculous too...
                            I read they renewed the show for a second season (13 episodes).
                            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

I have to say Ep3 was pretty damn good. I didn't want it to end. I hate waiting a whole week to watch it. And to know they're only going to make 3 more episodes till next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
                                You can zip/rar them (total archive has to be under 1GB) and upload them to Megaupload. I dl quite a few shows that way, and it works great.
                                I can do that, and upload them in parts because the internet in wisconsin is DOG slow. I couldn't get uverse at any of the homes I looked at
                                I'm stuck on this 200k upload from time warner

Comment

Working...
                                X