No announcement yet.

Battlefield 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess they closed the beta? I dont see it on Origin?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I guess they closed the beta? I dont see it on Origin?
      Yup. It's over.

Comment

wait all day for this. Get home and see it's not released until 11pm. Hope I can still get early access with this damn $79 verion.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Anyone getting this for PS4 or XB1?

I have both so I need to figure out which system to buy it for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Anyone getting this for PS4 or XB1?

I have both so I need to figure out which system to buy it for.
            I'll have it.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Got it preloaded and ready on PC.

Although I'm still playing so damn much Paragon that I don't know when I'll actually start playing BF1.
              sigpic

Comment

$80 to buy the version that's out right now? Kinda steep for a game I'll probably play for a total of 5 hours.

Comment

As much as I like BF4 I thought I would like this game. But just like battle front, I hate BF1.

I bought the battle front collectors edition and played maybe 2 hours of it.

Comment

I play the fucking piss of of bf4.
                    I was greatly looking forward to 1. I payed $80 and played it last night and today.
                    I have to say I kind of hate it. Maybe itll change when I get on an HC server, but the weapons seem powerless. I realize thats mostly because there are only "normal" servers out, but damn, 4-6 shots with a shotgun should net a kill.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I was going to grab this earlier but decided to wait. Someone make up my mind for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        I was going to grab this earlier but decided to wait. Someone make up my mind for me.
                        Now, I only played during beta, but it's fucking garbage.

Comment

Man, I actually enjoyed the beta. Not as much as BF4 beta, but I'm burned out on bf4 right now.

I imagine I'll probably still play Paragon more. They keep it interesting with new heroes every three weeks and a new map on the way, but I need me some fps squad game again.

COD/Siege aren't going to cut it for me. Titanfall 2 better not suck either.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Faganus View Post
                            Man, I actually enjoyed the beta. Not as much as BF4 beta, but I'm burned out on bf4 right now.

I imagine I'll probably still play Paragon more. They keep it interesting with new heroes every three weeks and a new map on the way, but I need me some fps squad game again.

COD/Siege aren't going to cut it for me. Titanfall 2 better not suck either.
                            I acknowledge and respect your opinion, but you're wrong.

Comment

After playing for two hours tonight, it's not as bad as I first thought. The bi-planes are actually pretty fun
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                I acknowledge and respect your opinion, but you're wrong.
                                I acknowledge and respect your factual claim regarding my opinion but you are wrong.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X